Profile for motorbike > Reviews

Content by motorbike

motorbike

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and White Silicone Strap 4515.71
Offered by GoldBar Watches

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Aug. 2015
Nice looking watch really pleased with it.

Clarks Womens Originals Desert Boot. Nubuck Boots In Standard Fit Size 9
Clarks Womens Originals Desert Boot. Nubuck Boots In Standard Fit Size 9

4.0 out of 5 stars The fit is fine the colour different to what I normally wear but ..., 2 Aug. 2015
The fit is fine the colour different to what I normally wear but it is a nice looking boot and fits well

The Diamond Ring Collection: 9ct Gold The Diamond Ring Collection: 9ct Gold The Diamond Ring Collection: 9ct Gold 5MM X 4MM Oval Blue Sapphire & Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring (Size S)Oval Blue Sapphire & Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring (Size S)Oval Blue Sapphire & Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring (Size S)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very tiny, 7 Mar. 2014
I found this ring to be so small, it is nice though and for the cost not too bad. I found the stones a lot smaller than the picture showed them to be. This was a replacement for my engagement ring I lost a long time ago and being my wedding ring is wide it did go well.

Theia 9ct Yellow Gold - Heavy Weight D Shape with Diamond Like Design 5mm Wedding Ring - Size S

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 23 Feb. 2014
This was to replace my wedding ring I lost years ago, it is just as the photo shows with the correct fitting. It is a really nice ring for the price. Highly recommend seller and item.

Green Gingham 1/4" Check Polycotton Fabric - per meter
Green Gingham 1/4" Check Polycotton Fabric - per meter
Offered by falconsuperstore

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FABRIC, 19 Oct. 2013
This is lovely fabric for the cost. I brought the green gingham and it was just what I wanted. This is the first time I have brought material over the internet and will do so in future, friends have also indicated they would buy from this company when they need material because of the quality.
Postal delivery was average, I ordered before I needed it so by the time I wanted to use it, it had arrived this is a minor thing in my view.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars GET USE TO THEM, 20 Nov. 2010
When I first started to wear these I found the leather very hard and
they felt like weights on me.
I started to wear them for short periods and increased the time
now I am quite happy to have them on all day, I wear them now
for cardio tennis and keep fit and will often wear them
all day.
They take a bit of getting use to but are worth it in the end.

Wii Fit Step Up Pack - Venom - Wii
Wii Fit Step Up Pack - Venom - Wii
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars STEP UP CUPS, 20 Nov. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These are just great. I wanted to make my work out harder
and these are just the job. I found them very easy and safe to
fit. For the price they are good value also the sellers sent
them very quickly.

Sealey PB395 Claw Car Wheel Clamp
Sealey PB395 Claw Car Wheel Clamp

5.0 out of 5 stars WHEEL CLAW/CLAMP, 6 July 2010
I checked this item out, did research on value for money for a
wheel clamp and this matched my needs.
It is ideal for my useage which was for my boat trailer, but would with ease fit cars, motorbikes etc. I found it very easy to use. I plan to buy several more in due course.