Profile for Mrs. S. Ayling > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Ayling

Mrs. S. Ayling (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
6" x 4" Quality Art Paper Greetings Card Impressionist Art Pissarro The Artist's Garden at Eragny, 1898
Offered by Danetre Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars A card for gardeners, 10 Jun 2014
Our daughter has just got an allotment and this was the perfect card for her birthday and she was delighted with it.

6 Ladies Coloured And White Boxed Embroidered Handkerchiefs 100% cotton
6 Ladies Coloured And White Boxed Embroidered Handkerchiefs 100% cotton
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars charming product, 11 May 2014
I intend to use these beautifully embroidered handkerchiefs as wrap-arounds for aromatherapy oils that I will give to friends as presents. Delivered with astonishing speed.

The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems (Puffin Poetry)
The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems (Puffin Poetry)
by June Crebbin

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly collection, 8 May 2014
Our 8 year old grand-child and the rest of the family have great fun with this book, which is filled with excellent illustrations next to poems that demand to be read. Its now a regular treat to circulate the book and take turns to read verses. Good to find poems from the old favourites, like Robert Louis Stevenson and Ted Hughes. But its the fun element that makes it a winner.

Kitchen Timer Tomato
Kitchen Timer Tomato
Offered by RightPrice Catering Equipment

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful device, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Kitchen Timer Tomato (Misc.)
I like everything about this clockwork timer, and plan to give ones in the same range to friends as a gift. The appearance is good, and the clockwork mechanism is ideal for timing whatever I have on top of stove or in the oven. Its ringing is loud enough; it is portable so I can take it about the house and garden whenever I leave the kitchen. Much preferred to the digital variety.

Dermacool 1% Menthol Aqueous Cream Tube 100g
Dermacool 1% Menthol Aqueous Cream Tube 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars pain relief, 7 April 2014
I now buy the bigger size of this cream and find it excellent, including adding wintergreen for rubbing in purposes. Sundry pains treated to good effect. Daily use reassuring..

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 24
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power AA Size Batteries--Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 7 April 2014
I have a number of devices for which I need AA batteries. These are excellent, and I always keep a stock of them for whenever a changeover is required.

Zavvi Z1V Stereo Earphones with Volume Control
Zavvi Z1V Stereo Earphones with Volume Control

5.0 out of 5 stars smart item, 7 April 2014
These earphones are excellent. I've been using them for some years now and have no complaints whatsoever.
Only get sound through one earphone though, but don't mind.

EDU Science G2807 Swivel Globe 28cm
EDU Science G2807 Swivel Globe 28cm
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 7 April 2014
There is just no substitute for a globe for obvious reasons: The world is round! Maps are ok, but in this age of travel between continents, and questions about Where is...?' that need answering quickly, its a boon to have a globe literally under one's hand. Instructive for children of all ages. And adults, too.

Swan ST14010CREN 2-Slice Toaster with Electronic Browning Control, Cream
Swan ST14010CREN 2-Slice Toaster with Electronic Browning Control, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart item, 7 April 2014
This toaster is wider than the last one we had, but it looks really good and does its job very well indeed. Low the crumb tray.an added bonus.

50ml Wintergreen Essential Oil
50ml Wintergreen Essential Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain relief, 7 April 2014
I add drops of this oil to a cream which already contains some menthol. I rub this mixture into the soles of my feet, to relieve the tingling, into my lower right leg to relieve the pain, and am pleased with the results. I also treat the twinges in my knees in the same way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5