Profile for Miss Marie > Reviews

Snickers Peanut Butter Squared
Snickers Peanut Butter Squared
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sep 2014
The best chocolate ever! Seriously delicious!

Nokia BL-5CB - Mobile Phone Battery 3.7V 800mAh
Nokia BL-5CB - Mobile Phone Battery 3.7V 800mAh
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold the charge. 2 different batteries by 2 ..., 15 Sep 2014
Doesn't hold the charge. 2 different batteries by 2 different sellers on Amazon and both the same. 3 stars as not sure if these batteries as they're cheap or the phone is knackered so unfair to leave a lower rating.

GENUINE ORIGINAL NOKIA BL-5CB 1616 1800 C1-01 C1-02 BATTERY
GENUINE ORIGINAL NOKIA BL-5CB 1616 1800 C1-01 C1-02 BATTERY
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold the charge. Bought 2 seperate batteries now ..., 15 Sep 2014
Doesn't hold the charge. Bought 2 seperate batteries now from different sellers and have both been the same. 3 stars as I'm not sure if the phone is just knackered or it's the batteries I'm buying as to be fair they are rather cheap but it's unfair for me to rate them any lower/higher.

BRAND NEW PINK SCRUB GLOVES - USEFUL IN REMOVING DIRT AND DEAD SKIN - IDEAL USE FOR BATH AND SHOWER - 1 PAIR - USE WET WITH SCRUB AND LIQUID SOAP

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 15 Sep 2014
Terrible quality and ripped after first use! Massive hole between the thumb/finger and just ended up fraying all over. Seller replaced them but the exact same thing happened! Please don't buy, they're just awful. Boots ones are a little dearer, literally by a few pence but they last!

Wilkinson Sword Quattro For Women Razor
Wilkinson Sword Quattro For Women Razor
Offered by Switch and Save

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 21 Jun 2014
Left my legs stubbly, no matter how much I went over! And because of this, my legs were left itchy, sore and red with little razor 'bumps' Honestly shocking. Yes, I have sensitive skin but come on! I've used disposables better than this. Honestly, if you have sensitive skin, avoid. But I'd still proceed with caution, sensitive skin or not!

Gillette Simply Venus 3 Plus Disposable Razors x 4
Gillette Simply Venus 3 Plus Disposable Razors x 4
Offered by UK Pharmacy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky smooth, 21 Jun 2014
Really good razors, especially for disposables! I'd run out of my intuition blades and were quite pricy so thought I'd try these and I'm glad I did! No cuts/nicks at all. I usually have to go over the area more than once constantly but one stroke was enough with these meaning it didn't damage my skin going over and over one area. I have very sensitive skin and I mean sensitive and I'm usually left with itchy, sore legs even with my intuition razor although that was the better razor I'd tried. These are also £5.99 in Boots and elsewhere so I know where to get them from now. Very happy indeed :o)

Mr Perfect Metal Key Ring
Mr Perfect Metal Key Ring
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mr Perfect Metal Key Ring
Lovely keyring and very large! Perfect for my boyfriend, he loved it :) The colour's are bright and it's very sturdy too.

120GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive For XBOX 360 Slim Consoles
120GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive For XBOX 360 Slim Consoles
Offered by Lucky Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Jun 2014
Cheapest I could find and does exactly what it says. No problems at all. Just slotted in and voila, extra memory! You won't get as much as stated, dependant on a few things but that's expected with all memory devices :)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., 12 Nov 2013
Personally, WaW was the best game out of the COD series but it got hacked so it's no longer playable online. This game doesn't do it for me at all. It's ok when you're bored but not something I could really get into. The main game is pretty good but online is what I buy COD for and it's not that great

Medipaq® Bra Strap Extenders x6 - 2 HOOK - (2xBlack, 2xWhite, 2xNude). Don't Throw Away That Tight BRA!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 12 Nov 2013
Very handy. I had some bras that were too small by a few centimetres and these work great! Lasted me a long time too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3