Profile for Miss Marie > Reviews

Content by Miss Marie

Miss Marie "Marie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
YKS White replacement Battery Shell PACK Case Cover Holder for microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Controller Game Gamepad
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 battery pack, 12 Nov 2013
Bought this as my Xbox 360 charger broke & only had rechargeable battery packs. I was very dubious at 42 pence but it's perfect! Free shipping too! I tried it in an old controller first as I'd heard of cheap ones getting stuck and/or blowing up but no, it's perfect. Yes, it had to come from China and took a little longer but for 42p? I'd buy again without a doubt. :D

Lepel 93204 Women's Shorts
Lepel 93204 Women's Shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!, 9 Dec 2012
These knickers are a MUST have! I purchased from a lingerie shop and haven't looked back since. I have the hot pink colour as well as the matching bra and they are stunning. The bra is simply amazing. So stylish and gives your boobs a nice boost and cleavage. I'm a 38F and even though there was padding, it didn't make my boobs look any bigger, just shapely and sexy. These knickers are thick and they boost your bum. My fellas favourite ;) They aren't expensive considering I've had mine almost 2 years and they are still perfect. :) (((P.S New Look sell Lepel now :D))))

Lee Evans: So What Now - Series 1 [DVD]
Lee Evans: So What Now - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans
Offered by 247dvd
Price: 4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 9 Dec 2012
I adore Lee Evans so thought I'd buy this as I'd never even heard of the TV series before but it's brilliant. Yeah, it's cheesy but good :)

Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups 42g
Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups 42g
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 9 Dec 2012
White chocolate is my favourite chocolate of all time and these were delicious! Shame you only get 2 instead of 3 like the milk chocolate ones but hey, they're tasty.

Dolce & Gabbana Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml
Dolce & Gabbana Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml
Price: 20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars DIVINE!, 2 Dec 2012
I bought this aftershave for my fella and he loves it. I think I like it more than him to be honest! Everytime he wears this, it makes me want to rip his clothes off. It really is that nice.

Lepel Fiore Plunge Push Up Bra 93200
Lepel Fiore Plunge Push Up Bra 93200
Price: 6.39 - 25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, best bras I have ever worn!, 25 Sep 2012
I bought a white bra and a pink one with matching knickers from a lingerie shop and I'll never go back to anything else. It gives you a great shape and look sexy. They lasted me well over a year and was also told by the lady in the shop to never ever put them in the washing machine. They last much longer she said and she was right. The underwear are lovely. Nice and thick and so comfortable. I'm a size 18 and bought a large in the knickers which are a 16-18 and they fitted perfectly. The bras also have removable padding which is great, as I put on a couple of pounds over Christmas and the bra went a little small but I removed the padding and it was perfect again :D I know people say it's expensive, 21.99 for one of these bras and 11.99 for the knickers RRP but they WILL last. I got told the underwire was pretty strong and if it broke in the next year, then to bring it back and they'll replace it. So just remember if it does break, which is pretty unlikely, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to replace it. I used to spend between 6.00-12.00 per bra at least 6 times a year and they weren't even that comfortable or supportive so these are an investment. P.S You MUST buy the matching knickers, the more expensive ones with lacing and bows on both sides. You'll be amazed how they make your bum look and change your shape. They are confidence boosting underwear as well as the bra! Love it!

Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Price: 11.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Really weird, 19 July 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Weird and a bit tacky in my opinion. A cheerleading zombie hunter? No thanks. Glad I rented and didn't buy it
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2012 4:39 PM GMT