Profile for QueenB > Reviews

Content by QueenB

QueenB (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Walker story board books)
We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Walker story board books)
by Michael Rosen
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 20 Jan. 2014
Loved this book when I was younger and I was so happy I could get it for my little ones who also enjoy listening to this story. Couldn't resist adding it to their book collection at such a great price. Great buy.

LARGE GRAPHITE/BLACK COMPUTER DESK With 3 Drawers and a Cabinet FREE EXPEDITED DELIVERY (PC2g)
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, 20 Jan. 2014
I love this computer desk. Have had it for over a year. It is so strong and stable and nothing has broken or come off even though it is in constant use by all the family. Was quite easy to put together, took me and the other half about an hour. Looks great, sleek and modern. Very big and has ample storage space. Would definitely recommend!

Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer - Black
Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer - Black
Offered by ZONNIX UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars RUST, 20 Jan. 2014
This will rust very quickly. The cutlery holder also gets very scummy and dirty so needs washing out frequently. It is very sturdy and takes a lot of plates but nevertheless I would not buy again. Got rid of it after 2-3 months.

Curved Tip Baby Scissors, Safe Nail File & Clippers Set for Babies
Curved Tip Baby Scissors, Safe Nail File & Clippers Set for Babies
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 20 Jan. 2014
Have bought other baby scissors in the past that were nowhere near this quality. These are accurate and precise but safe to use on your lil one's fingers. Nice quality metal case aswell which means I no longer misplace them! Great buy.

Wallaboo Footmuff  Faux Suede and Soft Sheerling, for Newborn up to 12 Months, Baby Black
Wallaboo Footmuff Faux Suede and Soft Sheerling, for Newborn up to 12 Months, Baby Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 20 Jan. 2014
This is such a cute footmuff. Looks great and your lil one will love it too. Even in the coldest weather my lil one was so warm and didn't need so many layers!

Used on a maxi cosi pebble but can certainly be used on other brand car seats.

Baby Boum Super Soft Oblong Bubble Padded Play Mat (Delft Blue, 75 x 95 cm)
Baby Boum Super Soft Oblong Bubble Padded Play Mat (Delft Blue, 75 x 95 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 20 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my lil one when he was a couple of months old. I would lay him on it and let him explore with his soft toys and baby gym. Excellent for tummy time and even when they are learning to sit up. Very thick and soft - he used to love taking a nap on it. Now he's older and somewhat outgrown it, he still decides to use it as a play mat or cushion when playing on the floor.

Washes very well. I have washed it countless times and it always comes out looking exactly the same - doesn't lose its shape or texture.

Tippitoes Step Up Stool (White/Grey)
Tippitoes Step Up Stool (White/Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 20 Jan. 2014
My little one uses it to reach the loo and to reach the taps when washing his hand. Good height and well made. The dots on the top as as a grip to ensure they don't slip whilst getting on or off it.
Happy with this purchase.

TrendyKid Shampoo Rinse Cup
TrendyKid Shampoo Rinse Cup

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes hair washing a whole lot easier for me!, 20 Jan. 2014
My little one used to hate washing his hair! Crying - Trying to run away - Shampoo in eyes - Total nightmare! But after buying this little cup he seemed to be excited about using it during bath time. He would sit there and tilt his head back letting me wash the shampoo off his hair. I no longer have to use this as he is now happy to let me use the shower head directly but I feel this definitely helped him get over his little issue with washing his hair out!

BLACK LEATHER DISABLED BADGE HOLDER
BLACK LEATHER DISABLED BADGE HOLDER
Offered by H & A (LONDON)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough, 20 Jan. 2014
Quality of the case is okay. But was disappointed that it looked a little bit grubby when it arrived and had a few marks on the clear plastic. After a good clean, its fit for use and does the job just fine!

Vans Toddler Old Skool V Trainer navy VD3YNVY 5 UK
Vans Toddler Old Skool V Trainer navy VD3YNVY 5 UK
Offered by Tower-London

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, 20 Jan. 2014
Love love love these trainers for my lil one.

Goes with everything. Easy to get on and he's even starting to learn how to put them on on his own.
Got them for a great price but would be worth the RRP.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4