Profile for Caz064 > Reviews

The Heat [Blu-ray]
The Heat [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Sandra Bullock

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh until you cry, 1 May 2014
This review is from: The Heat [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I love this movie, when you need cheering up this is the perfect film. The Bullock/McCarthy combination will have you in stitches through the entirety of the film. I don't like strong language in movies but McCarthy's character could not function without it, and certainly wouldn't be as funny.

Vinyl [DVD]
Vinyl [DVD]
Dvd ~ Phil Daniels

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Rock n Roll scam, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Vinyl [DVD] (DVD)
This was a story that needed to be told this was an action that needed to be taken. Music should be about music not about youth or concept. So proud that the real story stems from a man I admire from one of my favourite bands. A man who goes on to inspire and make timeless, ageless, genderless music. As for the actual film, its funny, well cast, heart warming, relevant and has a great soundtrack. If you love music you'll love this.

Say Something
Say Something

5.0 out of 5 stars Hauntingy beautiful, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Say Something (MP3 Download)
The haunting vocals, the poignant pauses, the powerful lyrics, the emotion in the delivery. Song of 2014 without a doubt. Amazing!

I'm Losing You
I'm Losing You

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic lost love song, 1 May 2014
This review is from: I'm Losing You (MP3 Download)
I love this song, it's so simple, so gorgeous, I was singing a long to it the first time I heard it. When a song has that much impact from the off you know it's a winner. Classic lost love song, it has film soundtrack written all over it.

Dude Dice High Score - Level 1 (6-8 years)
Dude Dice High Score - Level 1 (6-8 years)
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Aaahhh! Great Fun Learning Game, 4 Mar. 2014
The beauty of this game is there's no limits, you can tailor the game to suit your time limit. It's a great way to encourage children to add, subtract, multiply and keep score of their own numbers. This game can be fun too, roll two aaahhh!s consecutively and that's no point's. You can emphasise the aaahhh! in so many different tones that you can keep the kids laughing for ages, and it soon becomes known as the aaahhh! game. Learning games where kids don't realise they are learning, I love them. Love this game too, simple and yet so effective. Fun for all ages.

The Journey
The Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Journey!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: The Journey (MP3 Download)
Big Country at their best. This album has all the usual ingredients that create their fantastic sound, duelling guitars, rhythmic marching drums, classic riffs, instantly sing along lyrics. Mike Peters is the only man who can step into Stuart's shoes and he does it so well at times vocally you can't tell them apart. This is a beautifully constructed optimistic album. Songs of hope,loss and redemption. The same themes the same dreams creating that beautiful highland imagery that all classic Big Country songs have the power to create. I was so impressed with this album I cried with happiness. These guys are survivors, the most underated rock band ever, but does that deter them no it doesn't. Stand out tracks for me are "Hurts" trust me you'll identify immediately and by the time the chorus kicks in for the second time you will be singing along, and thinking about your own pain. "Another Country" rousing rock at it's finest again you'll be singing along before the track ends. "Last Ship Sails" wow if you loved the Skids, you'll love this, crank it up and reminisce. Familiar riffs and even that classic lyric from "Chance" are embedded in this highly enthusiastic album of power rock. If this is the Journey I can't wait for the Destination. Thank you so much Big Country for this album, it's up there with The Crossing.

Big Bad Silverado
Big Bad Silverado

5.0 out of 5 stars Parr power, 1 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Big Bad Silverado (MP3 Download)
Great track to run to, and to drive along with the windows down and the sound up on a sunny day, or just listen to the lyrics and absorb the message. I love it, but then I love almost everything John Parr writes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect accessory for Kodak Easyshare Z981, 30 Jan. 2011
After purchasing a Kodak Easyshare Z981 camera, I kind of wished I would have waited awhile and saved up for something with interchangeable lenses. I thought there's got to be away around this and that's when I accidently came across the Kiwifoto Lens filter which screws tightly on to the Kodak easyshare via supplied allen key, and allows me to attach a polarizing filter, a UV filter, any filter I like as long as it is a 72mm sized filter. The kiwifoto lens adapter has 2 barrels to it so you don't need to keep all of the filter attached to the camera, which when shooting wide angle you can't keep the second barrel on anyway otherwise you will have a "through the round window effect". For the money this is a great product as it allows you to purchase fliters in order to compose artisitc photographs without having to go out and pay a fortune on a high end DSLR camera to get the same result. I do suggest picking up a 72mm lens cap though as if you intend to keep the Kiwiphoto adapter screwed on to your camera all the time you will definately need one. I definately recommned this product, it secures to the camera tightly, is well made and looks great on the camera. Product arrived within a couple of days of ordering.