Profile for tjamesprice > Reviews

Fido the Fish
Fido the Fish
by Kay Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book for the littlies, 22 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fido the Fish (Paperback)
I bought this book for my son for Christmas and one for his cousin. The cover is very striking and the story inside sweet for little ones. Yet to read it to him but his cousin has hers and both enjoyed the story and he keeps asking where his is.

Smartwool Women's PhD Seamless Racerback Bra - Black, Large
Smartwool Women's PhD Seamless Racerback Bra - Black, Large
Offered by Sugos_Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy and wicks really well, 6 Oct. 2015
Super comfy and wicks really well. I'm super pleased with this sports bra.
Much easier to get on and off than my previous sport version.

The Three Fishing Brothers Gruff
The Three Fishing Brothers Gruff
by Ben Galbraith

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved this book when we came across a Copy in ..., 6 Oct. 2015
My son loved this book when we came across a
Copy in a cafe so pleased
To find it on amazon.
Great price
And fast
Delivery

Operation Despicable Me  Board Game
Operation Despicable Me Board Game
Offered by Smagsun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct. 2015
A fun variation for a operation mad minion loving little boy.

Melissa & Doug Train Engineer Role Play Costume Set
Melissa & Doug Train Engineer Role Play Costume Set

5.0 out of 5 stars great costumer excellent value, 6 Oct. 2015
My son loves this costume. It's great Quality with lots of extras for the price.

Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps
Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids loved this as only kids do love a game about ..., 4 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Cheatwell Games Plop Trumps (Toy)
The kids loved this as only kids do love a game about poo. I must admit I preferred playing this to random Top Trumps games

Flow Yoga: Elements of Yoga: Air & Water with Tara Lee
Flow Yoga: Elements of Yoga: Air & Water with Tara Lee
Dvd ~ Tara Lee
Offered by New Shoot Pictures Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this yoga workout, 4 Aug. 2015
I really enjoyed this yoga workout. I can see that over time you would build up and get a great workout from it. It moves quite quickly through the poses so you not only get a good stretch but a workout too. I was sceptical about using a Yoga DVD but as a last resort, not being able to find a class locally I ordered it and I'm glad I did. I'm already looking forward to doing it again.

Neo G Airflow Plus+ Stabilized Knee Support Large
Neo G Airflow Plus+ Stabilized Knee Support Large
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great support that has helped settle a niggly knee, 4 Aug. 2015
Great support that has helped settle a niggly knee. Could fit a tiny bit better but I think I just have fat knees.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2015 9:45 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this for my husband but firstly read the ..., 4 Aug. 2015
I ordered this for my husband but firstly read the reviews due the the hefty price tag, He was initially sceptical and having worn it for a couple of weeks has said he has no idea how is works but it just does, amazingly well!

Recipes from a Normal Mum
Recipes from a Normal Mum
by Holly Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest good food by a 'real' mum of 3, 22 July 2014
I pre-ordered this copy and was very excited when it arrived. I've read it cover to cover as there are some lovely stories about where the recipies came from and Holly's experiences along the way. As promised all of the ingredients are basic store cupboard items and things that are on your shopping list regularly. My 7 year old daughter who is an absolute chip fiend has instructed me that I better make the 'faux chips' so that will be first on my list and the chorizo soup loooks heavenly. A lovely collection of recipies to suit all the family. A definate purchase even if you own lots of other cook books. It really is written by a normal mum of 3 and you will feel like Holly is right there with you as you cook.

Page: 1 | 2