Profile for Daniel E. Tierney > Reviews

Content by Daniel E. Tierney

Daniel E. Tierney "Dan6p" (Ayr)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PyleHome PTA2 Mini 2x 40W Stereo Power Amplifier with AUX, CD and Mic
PyleHome PTA2 Mini 2x 40W Stereo Power Amplifier with AUX, CD and Mic
Offered by Thompsons Ltd
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 19 Jun 2014
Needed this to drive a couple of Tannoy monitors hooked up to my mixing desk after my trusty amp died a dignified death and what a replacement. How do they do this for the price, great little amp and plenty powerful.

Piranha PC3g Folding Black Computer Desk with Sliding Keyboard
Piranha PC3g Folding Black Computer Desk with Sliding Keyboard
Offered by great-deal-forever
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 Jun 2014
Bought one for my newly renovated room, delivered really quickly, easy to assemble, very easy to configure for any position, so impressed that I sent for another for my wife. And a total bargain.

SixBros H-298F/1328 Rotating Office Desk Chair Green / Black
SixBros H-298F/1328 Rotating Office Desk Chair Green / Black
Offered by SixBros.
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 9 Jun 2014
Good chair, comfy with good back support, good and sturdy, in fact I bought two, as soon as my wife saw it she wanted one. Very happy with this, go ahead and buy one.

NoteBook Pro
NoteBook Pro
Price: 1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: NoteBook Pro (App)
If you are like me and forget things at an alarming rate, then this is for you, it is easy to use and easy to identify each note and you can password protect the App. Superb.

Candy Smash
Candy Smash
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Allright, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Candy Smash (App)
Good enough game but the graphics are a let down, allows you to pass a few moments, fun game and for free.

AMERICA ONE - NextGen (Book 5)
AMERICA ONE - NextGen (Book 5)
Price: 3.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Is this the end?, 4 Feb 2014
Great book but is this the end? The end felt rushed but don't let that put you off. Great series.

Lindo Matte Black Dark Defender Semi-Acoustic/Hollow Body Electric Guitar with Free Carry Case/Lead
Price: 235.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service, great guitar., 14 Jan 2014
Ordered this guitar on the Thursday, received a call from the shop on Friday to tell me they had sent it by 24hr delivery and thanked me for my custom, this is the first time this has happened in 15 years shopping via the Internet, brilliant.

Guitar is a cracker lovely tone, nice action, well built and perfectly balanced, free gig bag and lead, I will deal with this company again. First class.

Dual case cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 + FREE screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Green
Offered by 32ndShop
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, 21 Nov 2013
Ok here's the deal. I ordered a green one as shown with a mini stylus, what did I get? A pink one with a full size stylus also pink. I am a six foot tall biker who plays in a rock band, not appropriate! The item itself is good, the company obviously does not care about what you order, 1 star for the company and 2 for the product.

Generic Ultra Sharp Card Folding Safety Knife Razor Blade Cardsharp Camping Hike SOS

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 22 Oct 2013
This is a really good product, very handy as it sits in the wallet very easily. Good for peeling, cutting and it might just save you one day.

Blue Enamel 6 piece set Plate Bowl Cup Camping Caravan Outdoor Set
Blue Enamel 6 piece set Plate Bowl Cup Camping Caravan Outdoor Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer looking than I thought, 19 Sep 2013
Just what I was looking for, and a looker too, pack this into my rucksack, on the bike and off I go, tough as old boots

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4