Profile for MR C ROBERTS > Reviews

Content by MR C ROBERTS

MR C ROBERTS (UK (ENGLAND))

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
Door Bolt SAA Silver 1.1/2-inch (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0770)
Door Bolt SAA Silver 1.1/2-inch (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0770)
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars serves purpose, 8 Jan. 2013
wouldnt hold up to a robbery but seems securly fitted on door and is enough to let someone know the doors i locked also easy to operate etc

TP-LINK TL-WA730RE 150Mbps Wireless N Range Extender
TP-LINK TL-WA730RE 150Mbps Wireless N Range Extender
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for me, 8 Jan. 2013
I have the virgin media superhub and also the tp link wr1043nd tried both and didnt give me very good wifi in the upstairs of the house i presume because i live on a basic street and all the channels are flooded now with these sky and bt routers which are set to auto and the owners proberbly dont even know what wifi is I had a good mind to tell them to change channel so I could use channel 13 but decided I would have my own wifi in my upstairs.
I'm using in access point mode seeing as wifi wasnt very good anyway and also I might add works downstairs to some extent and the speed is constant and fairly quick but not as quick as full N but good enough for tablets.
easy to set up in AP and simular if you are familiar to the t-p link guides.
As usual comes with plenty of wires including ethernet cable which is nice (I remeber buying a £429.99 PS3 in 2007 and didnt even come with HDMI cable lol)
Definetly recommened If you want to boost your wifi or create another wifi hotspot as I have.

50 DISPOSABLE LIGHTER CHILD SAFE
50 DISPOSABLE LIGHTER CHILD SAFE
Offered by World Link Online

4.0 out of 5 stars not the best but plenty of, 8 Jan. 2013
I certainly wont be running out of lighters for a while especially since quitting lol but i tested several all work very well and they shall now probably last me a lifetime. Ive stashed loads around the house in emergencys and hope they'll get used if not passed down father to son.

Etouch Touchscreen Gloves, for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and other smartphones, PDA's & Sat navs, Black (M/L)
Offered by PARIELLA

4.0 out of 5 stars work well, 8 Jan. 2013
i originally bought these so I could use phone when smoking outside thinking they would be very thin gloves but are impractical for holding a cigarette.
well they are like your basic hand gloves and fairly warm aswell but holding items even phone is a struggle as very slippy smooth iPhone nearly got dropped a few times.
the touch screen material stuff works well although dosnt quite feel natural and i feel may wear of at some point very good if you on phone alot outside or using tablet touchscreen devices in general and dont want to sacrifice hand warmth.
I would recommend depending on your need of usage

Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
Jamie's 20 Minute Meals

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Jamie's 20 Minute Meals (App)
good ui and graphic design and very good, some of the meals took more than 20 mins and some of them claiming to use household ingredients I couldn't even find in stores so not bad but I wouldn't pay too much for.

7dayshop F7 High Quality Winter Fleece Snood / Neck Warmer Scarf - BLACK - Improved 220gsm Material!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 8 Jan. 2013
nice and warm saves mucking around with scarves and feels smooth to the touch more so than some scarves. I've only worn around neck and only plan to.

Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bath Robe
Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bath Robe
Offered by Roleplayshop

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm and good to wear with one problem, 8 Jan. 2013
its warm without being too warm and smooth to the touch, wearing around the house is great however a few problems mainly being the sleeves they are so long am not sure why but anyway I have remedied this by using some wristbands like tennis players wear to tighten the sleeves and at least now I'm not catching pon doorways and dunking in water all time

Quisr PRO | 1-4 player quiz game
Quisr PRO | 1-4 player quiz game

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, 8 Jan. 2013
few repeat questions but i downloaded for free so not too bad also some quiet hard but i like a challange

Total Pool
Total Pool

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Total Pool (App)
tbh i downloaded when free had a quick go thought was ok but it didnt blow me away not enough to keep me entertained so think seriouly before paying for this.

HOTER Sportline Wrist Band, Terry Cloth Wristband, Sweat Band, Sweatband (Price for SINGLE PIECE)
Offered by Ayozen

4.0 out of 5 stars served a purpose, 8 Jan. 2013
I used these for the star wars dressing gown when I first bought it I realised the sleeves were made for someone with jumbo sized arms and i was catching the sleeves on doorhandels in water when washing hands all sorts was a nightmare but anyway i decided enought was enough and bought these to hold the folded sleeves together so tight giving it a cuffed style and worked perfectly. I presume will work well for sports etc aswell?

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20