Profile for E. Walker > Reviews

E. Walker "biglew22"

The Centre Cannot Hold: A Memoir of My Schizophrenia
The Centre Cannot Hold: A Memoir of My Schizophrenia
by Elyn R. Saks

5.0 out of 5 stars As a psychiatrist I found this book fantastic. It's very well written and has allowed me ..., 2 Nov 2014
As a psychiatrist I found this book fantastic. It's very well written and has allowed me a deeper and fresh understanding of what it is like to have this illness. It's given me a new sense of hope that this illness can be survived and the sufferer can live a for filling academically challenging life. I really never thought this was possible, let alone on 600mg of clozapine. I am so impressed and mightily inspired. I hope that I will be able to convey more hope to other sufferers and not the bleak message that gets often unwittingly transmitted that 'all is lost'

Lorus Plastic Purple Watch
Lorus Plastic Purple Watch
Offered by WatchMad

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lorus Plastic Purple Watch (Watch)
Comfortable and practical. Really easy to wear. Soft strap and nice light feature. A bit young looking but ok for a sporty adult

Radio Sessions 1979-1981
Radio Sessions 1979-1981

5.0 out of 5 stars ATF Radio, 3 July 2009
ATF were the best live band around in this period.

The energy of their early Melodic Newwave shows in '79 was fantastic - anyone who ever went to an ATF gig or wants to know what was really like to hear them only has to listen to this...

Der Kommissar - The CBS Recordings
Der Kommissar - The CBS Recordings
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Live recordings the jewel in the CD, 1 April 2005
Fantastic to be able to play ATF on CD.
The live recorings included as bonus tracks make this an experience that will take any ATF fan back to the days of the most energetic lives shows imaginable !