Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

LOUISIANA Authentic Bedding Collection 2 Pillowcase Pair 48cm x 74cm
LOUISIANA Authentic Bedding Collection 2 Pillowcase Pair 48cm x 74cm
Offered by Louisiana Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2015
Thanks just what I wanted to go with the duvet set.

Aidapt 5-inch Cork Top Step Box
Aidapt 5-inch Cork Top Step Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Also useful around the house to give us those extra inches ..., 28 Dec. 2014
Just what I needed to step in,and out of the bath. Also useful around the house to give us those extra inches nature denied and seems to be now gradually reducing further.

Samsung Google Nexus 10 (WiFi, 16GB Tablet)
Samsung Google Nexus 10 (WiFi, 16GB Tablet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 18 Oct. 2013
I needed to replace my Samsung 10.1 as it was becoming unreliable.This is a great replacement an is so similar that the switch was easy.I am 85 and find it difficult to learn new tricks.
The screen is very good and the response is quick and accurate.

Pioneer A-209R Stereo Amplifier - Black
Pioneer A-209R Stereo Amplifier - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars new amp, 2 Mar. 2012
a very good amplifier can connect to all my equipment and sounds great.i can listen on headphonss and my wife through the loud speakers.controls easy an the lights make it easy to see what is on.good value.

**2 x Pairs** Clip-On Driving Glasses - Safer Driving In All Weather - Improved Day & Night Vision - Lightweight & Scratch Resistant
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Blockers, 2 Sept. 2010
Just what I was looking for. They reduce the glare in daylight without reducing the amount of light and thus improving clarity.