Profile for DAS > Reviews

Braun Thermoscan 4020 Digital Ear Thermometer
Braun Thermoscan 4020 Digital Ear Thermometer
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, accurate and easy to use, 23 May 2015
Bought this to replace the one I had for years and had become unreliable. Initially I got one of those ones you just wave in front of the forehead as I thought this would be less intrusive on a slumbering grand-child - But it was useless so I threw it away and went back to this type. Thoroughly recommend it - and as the previous one lasted over twenty years, I think this is a jolly good make..

Heat Powered Wood Burning Stove Fireplace Fan - Black Blades - Round Wood Trading Model - Eco Friendly Heating
Offered by Galleon Fireplaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well when the fire is hot enough., 23 May 2015
I was not at all convinced by this to start with. I saw one at a friend's house and they recommended it. I bought one immedieately - unpacked it and plonked it on top of the woodburner where it says to stand it. It didn't seem to spin - and for weeks I kept thinking that it wasn't working cos I never caught it spinning. I assumed the fire needed to be hotter for it to work. I hoped it was just that I never looked at it when it was spinning! Then after a few weeks, I saw it spinning!!!! I can feel that it is blowing warm air into the room, and whilst I've only caught it spinning once, and I'm no longer lighting the fire due to the better weather - I'm fairly sure that if there was a glitch to start with it has now freed itself and is working beautifully. Possibly it was sticky to start with...

Younique 3d Fiber Lashes (1)
Younique 3d Fiber Lashes (1)
Offered by champions

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, 23 May 2015
Absolutely brilliant - Different from any mascara I have every used, but I am now totally hooked.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2015 7:13 PM BST

Buyincoins 4 x Bed Sheet Mattress Cover Blankets Grippers Clip Holder Fasteners Elastic Set
Offered by CHIC*MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars As you would expect, 23 May 2015
Exactly as you would expect. They are actually quite fiddly to use, but once on they do the job.

Canon Pgi550 Ink Cartridge - Black
Canon Pgi550 Ink Cartridge - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, speedy delivery, 23 May 2015
Good price, arrived quickly. What more can I say!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for some, but didn't work for me, 23 May 2015
Please note that this is MY experience only and may not be relevant to anyone else wanting to try it. It was recommended to me by a friend who uses it on her back and she says it is amazing and has allowed her to lower her pain meds considerably. I was impressed by her experience and bought one - After twenty four hours of wearing it I was in considerably more pain than before and had to take it off. Possibly had I persevered things would have got better but I didn't want to take the chance. I put it back in its box and gave it to said friend - As far as I am concerned I will never try it again - however I would hesitate from saying it is no good - as it obviously is brilliant for some. Not sure if it makes a difference but I have both back (dislocated pelvis) and knee (Osteoarthritis) problems and I used it on my knee first. I didn't even try it on my back. The unit for each is the same, only the method of attaching it is different - I used tape and a neoprone knee support to hold it in place.

Maybelline New York Superstay 10 hour Stain Gloss, Luxurious Lilac, 0.35 Fluid Ounce
Offered by The Wright Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 May 2015
Lovely colour, stays on all day and longer. No need for waxy over-layers, but you can put a clear lipsalve over it and it doesn't make it smudge or alter the colour at all. I sometimes put pale pink lip salve over it which offers a different colour - love it.

Kenwood SL250 Food Slicer - 100 Watt
Kenwood SL250 Food Slicer - 100 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
Very efficient and easy to use

Why Men Don't Listen And Women Can't Read Maps: How We're Different and What To Do About It
by Allan Pease

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book - frankly it should be compulsory reading ..., 9 Feb. 2015
Bought to replace one I foolishly lent to someone! I love this book - frankly it should be compulsory reading for everyone who is about to embark on a relationship - There may well be less marriages ending in divorce if this book were handed out to teens as they were leaving school.

The Summer House
The Summer House
by Marcia Willett

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Summer House (Paperback)
I love everything that Marcia Willett has written and this is no exception. Brilliant book

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8