ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

Liz K (Surrey, UK)

Merrell Women's Quartz Black Lace Ups Trainers J75314 5 UK, 38 EU
Merrell Women's Quartz Black Lace Ups Trainers J75314 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 31 May 2013
Not very elegant, but they have a certain chunky charm. They support the feet well, are very comfortable and are sturdily made.

Reading Architecture: A Visual Lexicon
Reading Architecture: A Visual Lexicon
by Owen Hopkins
Price: 13.37

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful reference book for architects, 31 May 2013
I teach history of art and architecture, and I find this a very helpful book for technical terms. It is well illustrated and thoughtfully presented.

Girl With A Pearl Earring [2004] [DVD]
Girl With A Pearl Earring [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Johansson
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous film, 31 May 2013
What a beautiful film! It is like a moving Vermeer painting. Colin Firth smoulders all the way through. It gives a wonderful impression of life in the 17th century Dutch Republic.

Art Gallery 2013 (Page a Day Gallery Calendar)
Art Gallery 2013 (Page a Day Gallery Calendar)
by Metropolitan Museum of Art
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't live without it!, 31 May 2013
I buy the Met's calendar every year and it brightens every day. If you are artily inclined, treat yourself to one for Christmas and you'll be so glad you did.

WEISS Camera Replacement Battery BP-511 Li-lon for Canon EOS 5D / EOS 10D / EOS 20D / EOS 30D/ EOS 40D/ 300D and Others
Offered by Dandy Shop
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 May 2013
It feels like a quality product, it charged up quickly and showed a full charge when I put it in my camera. I shall monitor it to see how it goes, but previous generic batteries for Canon cameras have lacked this quality feel, so I'm feeling very positive about it.

OMYGOD Crystal starfish brooch
OMYGOD Crystal starfish brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Brooch, 31 May 2013
A very attractive design, especially as it is so inexpensive. I bought it to replace a solid silver starfish brooch stolen from a jacket I left in a cloakroom, and which is irreplaceable. But this is an excellent alternative: it seems well made and is thoughtfully designed, and perhaps, being costume jewellery, is less likely to attract thieving hands! And it arrived very promptly in first class condition in a nice little bag.

The Summer Book
The Summer Book
by Esther Freud
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Evocative and nostalgic, 10 Jun 2009
This review is from: The Summer Book (Paperback)
I read this book years ago as a library book, and the essence of it has stayed with me ever since, as though I had actually experienced it myself. Like another reviewer, when I wanted to read it again a few years ago I was saddened to discover it was out of print, so it was lovely to be reunited with it. I would just like to point out that the two 4-star reviews that have brought the overall rating of this wonderful book down ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND BY THE SAME PERSON. I suggest that in the interests of fairness one is deleted.

Merrell Women's Siena Water Sandal
Merrell Women's Siena Water Sandal
Offered by Naolo
Price: 77.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Comfortable Sandles, 20 May 2009
I have a lot of trouble with my feet and these are far and away the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Once you get used to the toe post (which doesn't take long) they are heavenly - I wore them all day, every day, for a month on holiday this summer and never got a twinge of pain. Not only that, but they look pretty good too (I particularly like the little plaited thingummybob). Even my trendy 12-year-old daughter wants a pair, and that's saying something.

No Title Available