Profile for Rik > Reviews

Sony DREX12IPB Headset with In-Line Remote for iPod/iPhone/iPad - White
Offered by Digi Flash
Price: 14.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and reliable, 29 Feb 2012
I use these while working on and excavator so while a Hi - FI experience is important it's not the be all, they sound pretty good to me, and are a huge improvement on the apple originals and some other headsets I've used. The selection of buds is comprehensive and they're comfortable enough for all day use. They seem tough enough and the buttons seem to do what they're supposed to. The phone works well with the mic even in a noisey environment so I'm pleased with my purchase. Great for the price!!

Apple MacBook Pro 13inch 2.53GHz/4GB/250GB/GeForce 9400M/SD
Apple MacBook Pro 13inch 2.53GHz/4GB/250GB/GeForce 9400M/SD

5.0 out of 5 stars macbook pro - superb machine, 11 Sep 2009
I'm still getting to grips with my PC to Mac conversion (fingers and thumbs on the wrong keys and I'm still looking for a left and right click), but what a revalation the Macbook Pro has been. After years of wait, wait , wait for the Vista operating system to boot or update, all the associated malware and nasties, and just the overheads of an inherantly innefficient operating system; the ease and speed of OS X is just mindblowing. The build quality is superb, the wee touches like the magnetic power plug are top and the battery life is ace. I can work from the car all day without charging, hurray!! I'm a very happy customer.