ARRAY(0xabaf60a8)

Profile for Mr. S. Barnes > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Barnes

Mr. S. Barnes (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skagen Mens Ultra Slim Watch 858XLSLB With Leather Strap
Skagen Mens Ultra Slim Watch 858XLSLB With Leather Strap
Price: 69.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 26 May 2013
It looks so much better in real life, and sits on the wrist comfortably, overall very happy I bought it.

Billabong Men's Boards T-Shirt
Billabong Men's Boards T-Shirt
Price: 21.63 - 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, 22 May 2013
Comfy, fits well and feels nice. Oh yeah looks good too. The price isn't too bad considering many similar shirts cost a lot more, its worth it.

Dean Dimebag Razorback Explosion Guitar with hard Case
Dean Dimebag Razorback Explosion Guitar with hard Case
Price: 764.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Level, 20 Feb 2013
The only thing better than the way it looks is the way it sounds. High output power to match the awesome design, I destroyed my overdraft to get this guitar and I don't regret it at all.

Metallica: Anger
Metallica: Anger

4.0 out of 5 stars You Be The Judge, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Metallica: Anger (Audio CD)
In my opinion this is a great album with some simply awesome songs. Granted they aren't all, but too many people are quick to dismiss and I say they don't know what they are missing. A must have for any Metallica fan.

Remembrance
Remembrance
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Else, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Remembrance (MP3 Download)
This is one of an album of tracks that never cease to amaze me. Perfect chillout music, any time of day.

Pellor Door Bar Pull Up, Gym Pull up, Chin Up Exercises Bar All-In-One Doorway Chin-up Pull-Up Sit-up Bar (new model)
Offered by Wikson
Price: 65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 3 Jan 2013
This thing surely is a beast, it seems sturdy enough and with more than usual grip options it was a good choice I think.

Gods of the Earth
Gods of the Earth
Price: 11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Gods of the Earth, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Gods of the Earth (Audio CD)
If you want 50 minutes of earth shattering 'stoner metal', this is the album for you. This and all of their other albums too. I can't wait to see what this band will do for music in the years to come...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 May 2011
I wanted a bong, and I'm glad i bought this one, its perfect size and had an cool shape, and would recommend easily.

Boston Guitar Capo: Silver 'Trigger action' Capo to suit Acoustic or Electric 6-string Guitar
Offered by 1to1music
Price: 4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price..., 2 Oct 2010
Much cheaper than other trigger capos, it came very quickly and the packaging was fine, I've been using it for months now and although its always been a tiny bit stiff, its nothing to actually raise concern. A good product.

Universal AC/DC MAINS POWER ADAPTOR 300MA 3/4.5/6/7.5/9/12 VOLT
Universal AC/DC MAINS POWER ADAPTOR 300MA 3/4.5/6/7.5/9/12 VOLT
Offered by Accessories Arena
Price: 7.19

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste..., 2 Oct 2010
I don't like to slate it but the first one I ordered broke after overheating after a couple hours of use. I contacted the seller and they were very quick in sending a new one free. So I thought great; the one product was faulty but I'd get a decent one for free, but when it came I was sorely dissapointed. Again it broke after 2 or 3 hours of usage. I doubt this is coincidence.

I was powering a stompbox for playing guitar - 9 volts, and it obviously couldn't handle it without overheating so I can't recommend this product, I suppose you get what you pay for...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2010 8:05 PM GMT