Profile for Crulie > Reviews

Dvd ~ Daniel Chacon
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good, but not bad either, 27 Sep 2012
This review is from: News Movie [DVD] (DVD)
The first 10 minutes was almost a non-stop laughing trip.
But then it started to flat out, in long and unfunny gags and jokes.

I cant really describe this movie in a review. It certainly aint like the other "movie" movies (Epic Movie, Disaster movie, and so on), but it isnt as fun as Scary Movie.

It was a allright movie, but not one I would watch again

Donnie Darko - Director's Cut (1 Disc) [2001] [DVD]
Donnie Darko - Director's Cut (1 Disc) [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Darker Darko, 27 Sep 2012
When I for the first time watched the "normal" version, I didnt get much out of it, but it was an interesting story, so I bought the Directors Cut. And boy, did it explain more!
You will get more details, character bulding, and story out of it.

If you have never watched Donnie Darko before, I would recommend seeing the normal version first (does not come with this version), then afterwards watch the Directors Cut version :)

Severance [DVD] [2006]
Severance [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Danny Dyer
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprising movie, 27 Sep 2012
This review is from: Severance [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I did not know much about this movie.
But when I pushed play movie, it started instantly, instead of a boring long intro.
You get to know, who is who pretty quickly. Even though you might get a bit confused from time to time, because of the camera angles.

Now, the story. I wouldnt call it a comedy-horror, cause (at least for me) it didnt scare me. It had some creepy moments, but I wouldnt call it scary. The humor was a bit saved too, but when the jokes came, they came right!

All in all, its not a horror movie. But the athmosphere is great, and its actually a movie you can enjoy, while not taking it seriously.
If you dont buy it, then at least give it a rent

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas [DVD]
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Just really, really boring, 22 Jan 2012
What can I say.
This is actually the worst movie I have ever seen.
I have dark stoner humor, but this was just plain stupid, and not funny most of the times.
It was too long, and nothing really happended.
It actually made me tired.

Some calls this movie genious and brilliant, but it was just plain stupid for me
1/5
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 2:50 AM GMT

Metalocalypse [Adult Swim] - Series 1 [DVD]
Metalocalypse [Adult Swim] - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tommy Blacha
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***
Price: 22.98

4.0 out of 5 stars METALOCALYPSE!!, 25 Nov 2011
There is not much to say about this serie... its pure awesomness!!

Im so happy that I came across this on a used dvd marked for about 2 euro. It was an offer I couldnt refuse, and never will.
Metalocalpyse have brought me hours of entertainment covered in dark humor, and a overall plot so stupid, it works!

If you liked series like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, then you will love this!

Fest Hos Adam
Fest Hos Adam

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god..., 28 Sep 2011
This review is from: Fest Hos Adam (MP3 Download)
Ok first of all, I want to say that I have nothing against kids that sing, but Im against kids who cant sing, sing.
This kid cant sing. That shouldnt forbid him singing, off course not, but how did this even hit the internet? I mean who wants to pay for this. And maybe Im to harsh on the kid.
But I bought this ONLY for the tune, because I liked the rhytmes. Its a sad thing that amazon doesnt have "Fest hos mange" wich is 100x better then this.
So my two stars go to the rhytmes, but Im not even sure if it deserves that

Clone High: Complete 1st Season [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Clone High: Complete 1st Season [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Will Forte

5.0 out of 5 stars Weeesley :3, 1 July 2011
This is one of the funniest series ever created!
It may seem stupid, but hey, it is!
It may have gone to far on some things, like Ghandi being stupid, but I dont care, cause I find it funny.
Its a shame that theres only one season of it, 2-3 extra seasons would have been nice.
The ending of the season/show is kinda weird, and you know that the people behind it, was planning to make a second season, but never came that far.
I cant recommend this enough to people who are looking for something diffrent, and dont let the high price scare you away, cause its worth every money you pay!

3.5mm stereo jack to 2 RCA Phono Sockets length 20cm
3.5mm stereo jack to 2 RCA Phono Sockets length 20cm
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 0.79

4.0 out of 5 stars A cable that does what it should, 20 Jun 2011
I really like this cable.
It make it able for me to get audio while playing in HD on my HDready television.
I would give it 5 starts but I will only give it 4 because it cost to much to get it delivered

V for Vendetta [DVD] [2006]
V for Vendetta [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Natalie Portman
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A triumph!!!, 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: V for Vendetta [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
This is simple a brilliant movie!
The story, the effects, the sound, the acting. Its as good (if not better) as Inception!
You will be on your edge of your seat in the 2 hours of company of V