Profile for Mr. D. Kinnersley > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Kinnersley

Mr. D. Kinnersley "Daniel Kinnersley" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Tetra Pro Colour Premium Food for Tropical Fish 110g
Tetra Pro Colour Premium Food for Tropical Fish 110g
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish really do look in their prime with this, ..., 9 Nov 2014
Fish really do look in their prime with this, it will last ages too. Worth spending the extra couple of quid

Cateye Rapid 3
Cateye Rapid 3
Offered by GsportsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars rear good strobing function, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: Cateye Rapid 3 (Sports)
extremely bright rear light, rear good strobing function. I definitely feel visible

As The Palaces Burn
As The Palaces Burn

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best LOG albums, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: As The Palaces Burn (Audio CD)
This is clearly the must own album in Lamb. of God's collection. I can't believe I didn't own it for so long. Ruin has got to be one of my all time favourite LOG tracks. Buy it. This is a command.

Disclosure
Disclosure
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Great metal from the UK, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disclosure (Audio CD)
Progressive, quality metal, with some interesting riffs. Clean vocals over some badass riffs. For their first album this is impressive.

Portals to Canaan
Portals to Canaan

5.0 out of 5 stars Immense, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Portals to Canaan (MP3 Download)
this album is killer, absolutely amazing death/tech death. Just buy it you will not be disappointed. I need the whole back catalogue now.

II
II
Offered by jim-exselecky

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: II (Audio CD)
Came across this band as they supported Decapitated recently.
The album is killer, progressive, talented, heavy as hell. It reminded me a lttle of SYL mixed with a dash of Meshuggah, which is no bad thing. There are probably better descriptions.

For a second album, this is brilliant.

SAMSUNG MAINS CHARGER ADAPTER + MICRO CABLE FOR NOTE MINI 2 II GALAXY ACE 2 BY DAY 2 DAY ACCESSORIES

1.0 out of 5 stars Have bought 2 , neither worked, 14 Jun 2013
I have now bought two of these chargers. The first had a rattle and didnt work, i chalked it down to bad luck. I bought the same one again a couple of weeks later, this didn't work either. I'd say thats either extremely bad luck or not a quality item. My phone was not at fault I hasten to say.

Epicloud
Epicloud

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing album, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: Epicloud (MP3 Download)
I haven't been a die hard DT fan in the past, but this album is just fantastic. I gave it a few listens on spotify and then bought it. The range of styles through the album is incredibly enjoyable, Devin is a genius

HOCO Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Genuine Leather Flip Case Cover - Black
HOCO Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 Genuine Leather Flip Case Cover - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 4 Dec 2012
This is my second case for Galaxy S3, the first being the flip case by samsung. In comparison, they are both nearly the same price, however the HOCO is far better. The build quality seems very good and the aesthetics are great, the leather looks stylish and the case is well protected. The inside has a nice dark red felt material that is embossed with the logo. (The samsung had a beige one which got dirty really fast). The flip part opens easily and folds back nicely for when taking calls. I'd be happy to drop this on the floor and not worry about breaking the phone. I looked at other flip cases and nearly opted for the SPIGEN argos case which is nearly twice the price, but thought I'd try this as it seemd on paper to be a good case for the money. Indeed the HOCO is great value for money. I can already tell that it will last and not fall to pieces like the samsung one did in a matter of weeks. Great delivery time by the marketplace seller too. I went for the cheapest delivery and got the item the next day.

Electron Nano 9 LED Front Light
Electron Nano 9 LED Front Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, extremely bright, 28 Oct 2012
Having had to replace my Cat Eye 135 after rain damage, I decided on changing brand. This light is extremely bright, sturdy, well built (metal) and aesthetically pleasing. The only drawback is there isnt a rotation option, so it needs to be aligned on the handle bars properly and not on a curved section. The pack says waterproof, so hopefully this will last longer than the plastic c Cat Eye rival. it seems built well enough to confirm this. I have already dropped this onto concrete (clumsy) and it took the drop well and didnt break :)
I cycle to work every day and have used lights a lot. This is definitely recommended.

Page: 1 | 2