Shop now Learn more Shop now Up to 50% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now
Profile for Miss Bryony M Grimshaw > Reviews

Content by Miss Bryony M ...

Miss Bryony M Grimshaw

The Wrong Knickers - A Decade of Chaos
The Wrong Knickers - A Decade of Chaos
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm., 17 Sept. 2015
In all honesty, I bought this book because the author has the same first name as me and I thought it would be funny to read about the anecdotes she has about her 'growing up'. I do have to say that I felt like I was staying with this book and carrying on reading it because I was skint and couldn't afford to buy anything else to read. All in all, I probably wouldn't recommend it. In some ways I feel like it's a bit of a sob story in parts, but then in other parts I'm glad I'm not one of her friends because she'd only bitch about me in this book!!

You are Not So Smart
You are Not So Smart
Price: 6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars A really brilliant, informative, suprising read!, 14 Mar. 2013
I saw this book in the airport book shop and thought, I'm getting it for the flight, but don't get me wrong, it was the front cover and the colours that attracted me haha.
This book was well worth getting. I'm an 18yo girl who studied psychology at college, so some of the studies in the book are familiar, but McRaney really puts the studies into perspective and also relates them to real life situations. This book has prompted so many interesting conversations with family members about human behaviour, and I would recommend it to anyone. A really great read!