Profile for MoleseyMc > Reviews

4 x Bottle Top Waterers Pack - Greenfingers Appeal Pack
4 x Bottle Top Waterers Pack - Greenfingers Appeal Pack
Offered by Gardening Naturally

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadgets, 30 Sep 2014
I use these for wet felting and they work really well. Much cheaper than a Ball Brause and easier to keep clean too. I'm very pleased with the purchase.

The Original Butter Bell®  Crock Raised Floral Design, Classic White
The Original Butter Bell®  Crock Raised Floral Design, Classic White

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant!, 24 Sep 2014
Ridiculous I know to wax lyrical about a butter dish but this thing is brilliant. I wasn't totally convinced that it would work but the fact is that this thing is a delight in it's simplicity and function. We had moved to the spreadable stuff but on reading about seed oils we've gone back to real unadulterated butter and frankly, there's nothing like it. I was worried that the shape of the top would mean it might fall over but I have not found that to be a problem. Thank you the french for this super little invention.

The 2014 British Sugar Free Shopper's Guide
The 2014 British Sugar Free Shopper's Guide
by David Gillespie

3.0 out of 5 stars The eating out bit was good for Pret a Manger but no Pizza Express which ..., 24 Sep 2014
A bit limited in it's coverage. Of course that could be because the shops mostly sell sugar laden foods? I couldn't decide. The eating out bit was good for Pret a Manger but no Pizza Express which seems a missed opportunity.

Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Vitamin C Serum, 8 Actives, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)
Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Vitamin C Serum, 8 Actives, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbed quickly and not sticky, 24 Sep 2014
I really like this and find it is absorbed very quickly and no stickiness, which I had when I made my own. Too soon to say if there is any difference from using it but I'm convinced by the Vit C and skin info out there, so I'm using it daily and hoping for results.

Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Black 11033-001-006 6 UK
Crocs Unisex Crocband Flip Flop Black 11033-001-006 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable flip flop in the world!, 24 Sep 2014
I've got 5 pairs of these, all in different colours. They are by far the most comfortable flip flop out there and I live in them throughout the summer.

Cushtie - Original Pink
Cushtie - Original Pink
Offered by Iziss

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother in law liked it some much we got another one., 24 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cushtie - Original Pink (Toy)
Mother in law uses this to take the pressure off painful joints and to support her head or back. She moves them throughout the day and night to make herself comfortable. She liked it so much we got her 2.

Homecraft Polycarbonate Mug with Two Lids 400ml
Homecraft Polycarbonate Mug with Two Lids 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sep 2014
Mother in law uses it all the time, we wouldn't be without it.

Stewarts Handy Potting Tray and Shelf - Black
Stewarts Handy Potting Tray and Shelf - Black
Offered by Crowders

5.0 out of 5 stars saves me flooding the floor and I am very pleased with it, 24 Sep 2014
I got this to do my wet felting in and the shelf is a handy help with soap and my rolling pin. It works very well, saves me flooding the floor and I am very pleased with it.

New ladies Visconti Colorado soft leather black red two tone purse wallet CD22
New ladies Visconti Colorado soft leather black red two tone purse wallet CD22
Offered by Lets Travel

3.0 out of 5 stars Like all Visconti purses, 24 Sep 2014
Like all Visconti purses, this is very nicely made but I found it too bulky and the thing with the coins falling out when you unzip it mean that I have given up on this and gone back to it's predecessor.

Mad Hippie Face Cream with Anti Wrinkle Peptide Complex by Mad Hippie BEAUTY
Mad Hippie Face Cream with Anti Wrinkle Peptide Complex by Mad Hippie BEAUTY
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

4.0 out of 5 stars My third product from Mad Hippie and again I like it a lot, 24 Sep 2014
My third product from Mad Hippie and again I like it a lot, not sure it's quite emollient enough for my dry skin but it goes on very nicely, and a little seems to go a long way. I had a delivery problem (Royal Mail) and when I told Atlantic Trading Company, they got straight on it and refunded me the excess. I was not expecting it and have to say I was very impressed by the service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3