Profile for SuzieQ > Reviews

SuzieQ

Oral-B Dual Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Counts
Oral-B Dual Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Counts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 April 2014
Good product, best to buy the genuine brushes as the cheaper ones have a tendency to fall apart in no time at all.

Live In Amsterdam
Live In Amsterdam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Live In Amsterdam (Audio CD)
An excellent album by two fantastic artists. I love it, although I would have liked to see a little more new material. It is basically an amalgam of the first two albums, but is exciting nevertheless. I would definitely recommend it.

Berlitz: Rome Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Rome Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Patricia Schultz

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but brief, 14 Mar. 2014
Nice little book, fits in handbag and lightweight so very useful for sightseeing but having spent today wandering around the Coliseum and The Forum, could have done with a little more detail.

South of Broad
South of Broad

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: South of Broad (Kindle Edition)
Pat Conroy is my favourite author and this book is truly superb, I think probably his best yet although I loved Beach Music and The Prince of Tides. He is a master at his craft, a wordsmith, his use of words is so beautiful and his descriptions of South Carolina and Charleston make me want to visit there as soon as I possibly can. All his books make me laugh and cry in the space of a few minutes. His characters are so well drawn, and you can feel so much empathy for the central character, Leo King, expressed in the first person by the author. He is such a lovely sensitive though damaged young man, and it is impossible not to love him. The story is wonderful, moving, exciting and I could not put the book down, although I have read it before, and no doubt will do so again, as I have with most of Pat Conroy's books. I can recommend this book, and indeed all his others, 100%.

Battery for Samsung AA-PL9NC2B AA-PB9NS6B AA-PL9NC6W
Battery for Samsung AA-PL9NC2B AA-PB9NS6B AA-PL9NC6W
Offered by Tech Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Feb. 2013
This is a good product although its power does not last as long as I would have expected from a new battery. However, it arrived promptly and I am happy with the service I received.

Tala Stainless Steel Palette Knife
Tala Stainless Steel Palette Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Jan. 2013
Really useful product, bought two, one for my daughter. Very handy when making cakes and icing. I'm very happy with it, and delivery was quick.

Linens Limited 100% Turkish Cotton 500gsm Hand Towel, Peach
Linens Limited 100% Turkish Cotton 500gsm Hand Towel, Peach
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice towels, 30 Jan. 2013
Quite good quality towels. Difficult to find this colour so was happy with them. Wrong size sent at first but this was rectified quite quickly, so was happy with the service.

Curse of the Travel Bug - Book 1 (Stuck in Paradise)
Curse of the Travel Bug - Book 1 (Stuck in Paradise)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of Everything, 26 Dec. 2012
This travel story has an equal blend of humour, culture, drama and disaster. I love the bit involving the three-day water fight, and the living with ladyboys made me laugh out loud. It's not quite as intellectually stimulating as, say, Bill Bryson, but it is similarly quirky, entertaining, heart-warming and funny. Overall a culturally pleasing read.

Forecast
Forecast

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Forecast (Kindle Edition)
The price of this book made it attractive to download in the first instance but I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I thought the plot, although a little far-fetched, was imaginative and exciting, and I couldn't put it down. I have not heard of this author before but, if Forecast is his first book, he's done a good job. I would definitely read more of his work.