Profile for Laura > Reviews

Quest Nutrition 60g Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein x 12 Bars
Quest Nutrition 60g Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein x 12 Bars
Offered by fly eagle

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 Aug 2014
Fast dispatch and delivery. Not as tasty as I expected. A lot of people fully rated this bar and flavour but it wasn't that great

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake. Messed up my phone., 2 April 2014
I believe this charger isn't "100% genuine". After using it for a few days it messed up me phone. The battery kept dying easily, the screen kept glitching and the the overall performance of my iphone deteriorated. I stopped using it and my phone has gone back to normal.
Don't buy this.

BOO015 - 10 Pairs Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelash Eye lashes by Boolavard® TM
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 29 Mar 2013
These eyelashes are great value for money, they look lovely, they are great. The only problem is the part you put glue on is quite this so its a bit tricky to get them stuck on your eyes, first time.

Ardell Duo Lash Adhesive Dark
Ardell Duo Lash Adhesive Dark
Offered by AllBeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars High expectaions, 29 Mar 2013
When i ordered this eyelash glue Id read about it and been told its meant to be one of the best glues. But when i got it, i opened it and the nozzle broke off straight away. And when i used it to put my false eyelashes on, is wasn't any better than ones I've used before. And I got the black one and it can get messy. (that's my fault though)

Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler
Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These, 29 Mar 2013
I Love these! Im so happy with them. I've bought other eyelash curlers in the past and because they were cheap and not very good, they cut off my eyelashes! I was a bit worried about eyelash curlers again but these are great.

Malibu Suntan Dry Oil Spray Very Water Resistant SPF 15 Medium Protection
Malibu Suntan Dry Oil Spray Very Water Resistant SPF 15 Medium Protection
Offered by HORNSEA-INKJET-SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Mar 2013
Very happy with the servie. The item was dispatched quickly and it came on time. Ive not tried it yet, as its no weather to be sun bathing!!