Profile for sk8tergirl > Reviews

Content by sk8tergirl

sk8tergirl

Womens Rose Floral Skull print full length leggings ladies Punk Trouser Lowerwear Size 8 10 12 14 (M/L(12-14), Skull & Rose Print)
Offered by Top Fashion18

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Style, substance is a little sketchy but they are well priced., 14 Mar. 2014
They are true to size, love the pattern, love the leggings. - The fabric doesn't look like its going to be too strong though and I don't like pulling them on too hard - but they were cheap and I am cheerful about them. Perfect for now and when they wear out I may get some more!

Extra Large Banksy Canvas Prints Balloon Girl 130cm XL Red | Set 4050
Extra Large Banksy Canvas Prints Balloon Girl 130cm XL Red | Set 4050
Offered by Wallfillers®

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the picture but it does have a pinky colour to it's black and whiteness, 27 Jan. 2014
I love this, its great quality, and will go somewhere in my house, but can't go in my very neutral room as it does have a pinky/purply hue to it which clashes with the neutral colour scheme. I do love it though and it was delivered timely and is great value for money and I will find a place for it.

Hands Free Mama: A Guide to Putting Down the Phone, Burning the To-Do List, and Letting Go of Perfection to Grasp What Really Matters!

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyone with young kids and an i-phone should read it, 16 Jan. 2014
Its not everyone's cup of tea but helped me to focus on what is important in life and that is not an i-phone, facebook, candy crush or e-mail. Like a lot of self-help kind of books it is slightly repetitive but it emphasises a hugely important set of points. Invaluable read and has helped me get back on track and some quality time with my kids.

Dualit 2 Slice Toaster White 20248
Dualit 2 Slice Toaster White 20248

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the style and find that its also a good toaster of bread, 16 Jan. 2014
Cooks bread much better than the other toasters that I have had which is a nice bonus when you buy something expensive just because it looks great. Also has not stained when I have burnt the silver bit at the top like I have with other toasters. So all round win-win.

White Wii Motion Plus Controller / Wii Nunchuck with Silicone Case & Wrist Strap for Nintendo Wii Console by iChoose®
Offered by iChoose Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was a Nintendo product which wasn't a good start, 16 Jan. 2014
Then surprise surprise it doesn;t work - I resorted to freecyle and thankfully got a genuine one that does work - Didn't fancy sending it back at cost of £8 to be fobbed off - but I did not have confidence in their returns policy - and didn't want to throw good money after bad. the 1 start I did give is for the cover that it comes with and the nunchuk that does work.

Raymond Blanc by Anolon Professional Hard Anodised Non-stick Stirfry Wok, 26 cm
Raymond Blanc by Anolon Professional Hard Anodised Non-stick Stirfry Wok, 26 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Anolon - The best pans ever, 25 April 2011
We have had Analon for 10 years and they are the best. Durable and very non-stick. The sizes are great as well. This wok is particularly versatile.

Seven Summers
Seven Summers

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly contagious, 12 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Seven Summers (MP3 Download)
This is a play all day album, there isn't a skipthru track on there. I find the whole album totally singalongable which is unusual for a newbie band. I love Matt's voice and the variety found in the songs as well as pace of the different tracks. Brillianty lyrical and addictive. Loving it.