Profile for dreamer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Touchgrind BMX
Touchgrind BMX

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Touchgrind BMX (App)
An okay game but can get infuriating as does not always do what you want it to do, but feel a lot of people would enjoy it.

Football Kicks: Title Race(Kindle Tablet Edition)
Football Kicks: Title Race(Kindle Tablet Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars hard work, 15 July 2014
Could be a good game but have to be willing to put a lot of work and time in, was not for me it was for my grandson but felt it was to complicated for him at the moment.

Pixel Craft War
Pixel Craft War

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Pixel Craft War (App)
Could not get this to work properly also felt it would get annoying after a while, prefer games that has you thinking a bit, even my grandson did not like it.

Sally's Salon Luxury Edition (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Sally's Salon Luxury Edition (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 1.27

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 15 July 2014
Good game really addictive and even happy as it did not cost anything, great for picking up when you have some spare time.

Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy
Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy
Price: 3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 15 July 2014
This was a fantastic read the only fault I had was trying to remember all the group's and what they specialise in, but it did not take away from the storyline, it is really a story that has everything in it, you feel connection with all the main characters and I could not put it down at parts, so happy I bought this trilogy.

The Rise of Atlantis
The Rise of Atlantis

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Rise of Atlantis (App)
This game is very addictive and fun, it seems easy to start but gets tougher as you go on, great when you have a short time to spare.

Odysseus: Long Way Home
Odysseus: Long Way Home

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Odysseus: Long Way Home (App)
Found this quite annoying, looking around for items was very annoying as touching parts of the screen kept taking you back to other areas, I finally gave up on this game.

The Captive Series Bundle (Books 1-4)
The Captive Series Bundle (Books 1-4)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 24 Jun 2014
I cannot believe how good this book was, I don't normally like vampire books, but this one seemed different and it definitely was, it had everything you could want in this set and was well worth the small amount I paid, the characters were great the story just flowed through the pages, I found myself itching to pick it up every moment I could, I can highly recommend this set five stars are not enough, I will definitely look for more from this author.

The Bloom Trilogy: Complete Box Set
The Bloom Trilogy: Complete Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 18 Jun 2014
I bought this on a whim as had nothing to read and it was a low price, so did not expect to much but I was shocked this set is really good and I really enjoyed it, story was fantastic and loved the characters and their relationships, would recommend this sometimes things repeated but it did not spoil it for me.

Iron Man 3 - The Official Game
Iron Man 3 - The Official Game

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 31 May 2014
Got this for my grandson as he is super heroes daft, and he does seem to enjoy it, I have not bought full version but he is more than happy with the game as it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20