Profile for Mrs Eleanor MacGill > Reviews

Content by Mrs Eleanor Ma...

Mrs Eleanor MacGill

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
24 plastic dolly pags
24 plastic dolly pags
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: 24 plastic dolly pags
These pegs are fantastic! Hold washing in all weather.Dont rot.Lovely bright colours and I just love the price!

Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml
Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Pen - 1.5 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You! Thank You!, 18 Aug 2014
Guys this stuff amazed me! I had a very painful verruca for 2 weeks.Could hardly walk and also do 12 hour night shifts.I was desperate to get rid of it and fast! I tried this.Twice a day for 4 days and by the fourth day my foot was still sore.Anyway I soaked foot and peeled off as much as I could which was quite difficult.Quite stubborn stuff.When I got out bath I had no pain at all.Gone! Still have to soak foot over next 3 days to remove residue but 27 hours on after a night shift and still pain free.Worth every penny but follow instructions and do the full 4 days.I am so glad I bough this and would defiantly buy again.

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Eye Cream 15ml
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Eye Cream 15ml
Offered by AWentertainments

1.0 out of 5 stars Nah!, 18 Aug 2014
Read reviews that says this gets rid of dark circles under your eyes and it's a miracle! Eh? Didn't make a bit of difference for me and iv been using for weeks.Pricey and disappointing.

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum 30ml
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum 30ml
Offered by Mk_Online304

1.0 out of 5 stars Flop!, 18 Aug 2014
Did nothing for me and i have been using for weeks.Wont be buying again.Expect3d a lot more for the price.

Aqua Guard Swimming Socks / Verruca Guard Sock (Verrucae) Small Size 13 - 2.5 (Child / Adult)
Offered by 20Marketing

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Buy, 18 Aug 2014
Would not buy these again. My son is a size 13 shoe and these go up to 2.5 and he could not even get them over his foot no matter how much several of us tried.He was so fed up he said he is not wearing them!

Dog Toy Mouse With Tyre Tracks, Latex, 22 cm Pet Dog
Dog Toy Mouse With Tyre Tracks, Latex, 22 cm Pet Dog
Offered by Surepets ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dog!, 18 Aug 2014
Oh my dog absolutely loves this she hasn't put it down since it came this morning.Very sturdy and it would need to be.It has been tossed everywhere! Worth every penny.Well packaged and speedy delivery.

Outdoor Garden Camping Chair - Green
Outdoor Garden Camping Chair - Green
Offered by Shamz

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fab!!!!!!!!, 8 July 2014
These came today which was early.So that was good.They are worth every penny.Absolutely love them! Really comfy and they don,'t hurt the back of your legs like some chairs do.My 8yr old pinched one as soon as they arrived and he hasn't came off it! I would definitely order these in future.They just pull out and push back in and back into the bag.Storage no problem fit in a cupboard easily.Very compact.Thank you amazon.

KIDS LEGO BATMAN ROBIN SINGLE BED DUVET QUILT COVER & PILLOWCASE SET DC COMICS
KIDS LEGO BATMAN ROBIN SINGLE BED DUVET QUILT COVER & PILLOWCASE SET DC COMICS

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 3 Jun 2014
After washing with colour tablets and on it's own the dye still ran on this.The black ran more than the other colours.Disappointing as my son loved it

Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Mop, 1500 Watt

2.0 out of 5 stars Nah, 3 Jun 2014
This wasn't for me.Good price but hand held bit was still attached to cord so couldn't take into bathroom as no sockets near.Cleaned my tiles and they don't look any different.Maybe my house too clean! Gave it to my next door neighbour and she threw it out.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream, 3 Jun 2014
This is so so comfortable.I bought one for my 8 year old son as well because he kept jumping into my bed to get a shot.The things we do for peace! Well worth the money and arrived quickly.What more could I ask for?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5