Profile for L. Hunter > Reviews

Amazing Nut-Milk Bag from Elaina Love's Pure Joy Planet
Amazing Nut-Milk Bag from Elaina Love's Pure Joy Planet
Offered by Times Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2014
I love this nut bag, before, I was using a muslin cloth which did the job but was very messy and took a lot longer to get the milk out. The cloth was also a pain to clean. This bag is cleaner, and it makes making my almond milk really fast work and the bag is much easier to clean too.

Joseph Joseph Catcher Citrus Reamer with Pip Catcher - Green/Yellow
Joseph Joseph Catcher Citrus Reamer with Pip Catcher - Green/Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed too., 15 May 2012
Lemon is one of my favourite ingredients and I was tired of trying to fish out the pips when they fell into a dish. This item solves that problem perfectly and catches them all. The holes can get a little clogged with the flesh sometimes but no biggy, I get all of the juice I need. When I am done I bung it in the dishwasher and it hangs on a hook so doesn't take up space in the drawer.

Faithfull FiGLass Club Hammer 2.5Lb
Faithfull FiGLass Club Hammer 2.5Lb

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 15 May 2012
I bought this as I make jewellery and wanted a heavy hammer to bash my disk cutter with, does the job well.

The Hairy Bikers' Perfect Pies: The Ultimate Pie Bible from the Kings of Pies
The Hairy Bikers' Perfect Pies: The Ultimate Pie Bible from the Kings of Pies
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites., 15 May 2012
This is one of my favourite books, I love it! If I am not cooking from it I sometimes just like to sit and flick through looking at all of the amazing pies.

I have made a fair few from this book and all have turned out great, The treacle tart recipe is the most used from this book so far, so delicious. I haven't made it for a while as my waistline is not happy but I can't wait for a treat day to make this again. :)

Full of gorgeous photography, this is a big book covering pretty much every pie you can think of.

Le Creuset Stoneware Garlic Keeper - Almond
Le Creuset Stoneware Garlic Keeper - Almond

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 15 May 2012
Love this little jar, it does it's job perfectly and looks pretty in my kitchen. Holds about 3 bulbs with a squeeze.

Toaster Bags, 2 Pack - Non-stick, No mess, Reusable up to 50 times
Toaster Bags, 2 Pack - Non-stick, No mess, Reusable up to 50 times
Offered by the-home-fusion-company

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 15 May 2012
I only used these bags a couple of times but then they got holes in them, I guess my toaster was a little hot. A bit of a pain to wash, especially int eh dishwasher when they flip over and fill with water. Would I buy again? probably not, but when they worked they made great toasties.

Tala 7 piece Kitchen Measuring Set
Tala 7 piece Kitchen Measuring Set
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2012
They do the job they are supposed too, the ring keeps popping open but no major issue there. For 3 quid you can't go wrong, not much else to say about them really! Essential if you have cookery books from the U:S, a good buy.

Florence and Giles
Florence and Giles

4.0 out of 5 stars Ending a bit odd, 29 Mar. 2012
I read this book as it was recommended as a scary horror book. I didn't find it scary one bit, maybe a little sinister. I liked reading Florence' style of writing and after a while I didn't notice her little made up words. A great page turner, I really wanted to know what would happen at the end, it seemed to be this big build up and then nothing resolved and it ended quite abruptly.
All in all I enjoyed the book but felt it lacked in the ending.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2013 12:07 PM GMT

ECO310.B - Delonghi Icona Pump Espresso/Cappuccino Maker ECO310B. As shown
ECO310.B - Delonghi Icona Pump Espresso/Cappuccino Maker ECO310B. As shown
Offered by PG Service

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 11 Sept. 2011
I am loving this little machine, it seems to make perfect coffee. The steamer is perfect for making the frothiest milk for cappuccinos and lovely lattes. Easy to clean and looks great in the kitchen and takes up minimal space.

Brabantia Touch Bin, 50 L - Deep Red
Brabantia Touch Bin, 50 L - Deep Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bin, 28 Aug. 2011
I have always loved the big brabantia bins and thought it was about time I bought myself one. The red looks great in the kitchen too. My only niggle is that it arrived with a slight dent in the lid. Too much hassle to return it from France and you can't really notice it, but I know it is there. All in all I highly recommend it along with the 50L bin bags we got free with it.

Page: 1 | 2