Profile for G. Place > Reviews

Content by G. Place

G. Place

Mr Site Professional (PC/Mac)
Mr Site Professional (PC/Mac)
Offered by Kryonet
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Web Builder, 21 July 2009
I bought this product to build my own web site to my own design and cost.
It is reasonably easy to understand and I set my site up complete with 6 pages including shopping trolly access with paypal in 1 hour.
It is best to read book first before registering this so as to get everything ready first and not loose any valuable time routing round in fustration when the book explains what you need and how to do it first.
I only experienced 1 problem and sent an e-mail to mrsite this was done and problem resolved effeciently within 24 hours
I would highly recommend this product to anybody who wants to build there own site at a very reasonable cost.

It's Never Too Late to Play Piano (Tutor book with CD)
It's Never Too Late to Play Piano (Tutor book with CD)
by Pam Wedgwood
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Piano Beginner, 21 July 2009
I bought this piano book to help me learn to play the piano i bought as i could only play with one hand and by using this book it easily explains which key belongs to which note and finger.
Not being a young kid i tried this and found it quite useful and not very expensive.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Bum Bag, 21 July 2009
I bought this bum bag to use when i sell my handmade cards at carboot sales.
It has plenty of pockets and works exeptionally well in fact it has that many pockets you will forget which one you used but soon get to grips with it.
It suits the job perfectly and is very comfortable to wear I use mine all day long without feeling the weight of the excessive spare change and money inside.
Very Highly Recommended