Profile for Paul Stapp > Reviews

Paul Stapp

100 PICS Quiz
100 PICS Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: 100 PICS Quiz (App)
Takes me back to the 80's. Vorderman's cracking,but got better with age. Be nice to see her back in some lads mags.

King Solomon's Mines
King Solomon's Mines

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Feb. 2014
A well written book,no wonder it's a classic. Would certainly suit young boys I imagine.
A joy to read,a real page turner.

Pigs is Pigs
Pigs is Pigs

3.0 out of 5 stars Pigs, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pigs is Pigs (Kindle Edition)
A funny short story. A good dinner time read. Loved Flannerys Irish accent. I'd recommend it. Not sure it'll get a Pulitzer prize(If that's what you get for books.) .

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn Series Book 1)
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mark Twain, 18 Feb. 2014
It's Mark Twain. Proper people who know books, put this in the school curriculum.
I'm 45,why didn't they make me read this at school? Enjoyed it from start to finish.
Brilliant.

Flotilla
Flotilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Flotilla (Kindle Edition)
Top drawer.
Start to finish,fast pace,quick read. Really enjoyed it & will be highly recommending it to friends & family.

A Gigantic Whinge on the Celtic Fringe (Zophiel's Sailing Tales Book 3)
A Gigantic Whinge on the Celtic Fringe (Zophiel's Sailing Tales Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Negative?, 15 Sept. 2013
Loved the style of writing,the content,all the information,the pictures & the price. But the constant berating of everything & everybody was a bit too much for me. I've got Scottish friends,a Scottish step dad,they love a moan too. Just a bit too whingy & negative for me,on a trip that would of made me happy.

Sailing Solo Alone: a yachting novel written as a warning to all those who would be foolish enough to not give the sea the respect she deserves.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in the same boat, 12 Sept. 2013
I've had my yacht/sailing boat,3 months,done alot of sanding etc.. I'm the same age as the author,with similar views & worries. I haven't put the the boat in the water yet,after reading his antics I think I'll wait for next April. September/October for your maiden voyage,sailing through the night! Must have balls like water melons or a brain like a peanut or both. Hats off to you.
Brilliant read,brilliant. I was late going to work,I couldn't put it down. Such honesty,the story came across like I was there. Has truly inspired me to get the varnishing & anti fouling finished. I'll be looking fwd to reading any other books you've written.

Sailing For Dummies®
Sailing For Dummies®

5.0 out of 5 stars Sailing for dummies, 29 May 2013
Brilliant.
Thankyou for answering alot of my questions,plus questions I should've been asking.
I feel more confident & looking fwd to getting out there.

Luck's Got Nothin' To Do With It
Luck's Got Nothin' To Do With It

2.0 out of 5 stars A fair story, 27 May 2013
Not enough depth for me & the 'lads' berating each other was a little tired. Could of gone into more detail about previous catches with said lure,a good description of the sister,water conditions etc

My First Fish Tale
My First Fish Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely short story., 26 May 2013
A very short & sweet story for under 10s. Not really for adults,but I loved it & would of liked it read to me 30 yrs ago.