Profile for I Love Biographies > Reviews

Content by I Love Biographies

I Love Biographies (Cambridgeshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Cast Iron Daisy Patio Set
Cast Iron Daisy Patio Set
Offered by Castmaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Cast Iron Daisy Patio Set
This is all cast iron and extremely heavy. After searching for sometime for nice patio furniture, I found this, and it is exactly what I wanted. I love the green colour which is almost verdigris - but not quite. It looks to be like something one would find in a vintage reclamation yard - which is meant as a compliment. It looks to be sturdy enough to leave out in all weathers.
(Dare I tell you that I bought mine for £65 at a local auction, and it was already assembled? ;-) )
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sound Intone HD30 Stereo Lightweight Folding Portable Wired Headphones Kids or Adults Headsets Includes In-line Microphone and Controller for Phone Chatting with Detachable 3.5 Mm Audio Cable Earphones, Stretchable Headband, Great Heavy Bass Foldable Headset with Soft Earpads Earphones Children, Boys and Girls Earpieces for IPhone, All Android Smartphones, PC, Laptop, Mp3/mp4, Tablet,Computer Music Headphone(white)
Offered by AILIHEN E-SHOP

Andrew James 350ml Double Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere Gift Set With Coffee Measuring Spoon And Bag Sealing Clip - 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal as a gift as it is beautifully packaged in a black box with the cafetiere nestled ..., 12 Jun. 2016
Lovely looking item, ideal as a gift as it is beautifully packaged in a black box with the cafetiere nestled in a faux suede interier. It has notbeen used yet but i am a little concerned that the lid does not have a filter. My boden cafe tiere as well as a cheap version both have filters in the lids which helps to retain the coffee grounds.Perhaps someone can tell me how good a job this cafetiere actually does.

flashmob Alternate Current Electric Nail Art
flashmob Alternate Current Electric Nail Art
Offered by Thril

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very pretty., 12 Nov. 2015
Looks interesting. My 8 year old grand daughter is very much into 'girly' things so I am sure she will love it, looks like fun! But as with most of my recent purchases, I will not know how good they are until after Christmas, so may upgrade it later to 5 stars.

The Color Workshop Eye Shadow, Beauty Balance
The Color Workshop Eye Shadow, Beauty Balance

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like good value, 12 Nov. 2015
This was unavailable at the time of ordering so ordered another - both arrived! As my grand daughter has a birthday soon after Christmas, she can have this one then. I don't think she will be disappointed, as for the money, it looks very good.

Disney frozen 2016 calendar year planner wall hanging
Disney frozen 2016 calendar year planner wall hanging
Offered by Buckfield Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and a good price., 12 Nov. 2015
Looks good,as Frozen is the in thing, think my grand children will like it.
Maybe the vendor could put a 'DO NOT BEND' label on the envelope, as the postie bent it in order to put it through the letter box, so a shame about the crease. :-(

Day2Day Deluxe Super Slim Calendar Month to View Puppies
Day2Day Deluxe Super Slim Calendar Month to View Puppies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 12 Nov. 2015
Really cute and a great price, my labrador loving friend should like it!

The Color Workshop Cosmetic Palette, Block Buster
The Color Workshop Cosmetic Palette, Block Buster

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice indeed, 12 Nov. 2015
Really nice, very compact. I think my 8 year old grand daughter will love it - wouldn't mind it myself!

Logitech B100 Optical Mouse - Black
Logitech B100 Optical Mouse - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars On short use - cannot recommend it., 29 Sept. 2015
As I was unable to purchase the small Perixx 401, I decided to try 2 different ones, this one and the Perixx 205. Of the 2, I prefer the Perixx 205, this one does not feel as good in my hand and at the moment does not appear to be working! It seems to be rather unstable on both my laptop and the desktop, the light flashes on & off as though there is a loose connection on the mouse. I hate having to return anything, so will give it a little longer to see how much of a nuisance it is going to be. But so far I am unable to recomment it.

Perixx PERIMICE-205, Wired USB Optical Mouse - 3 Buttons - 800 dpi - USB - 1.5 m cable
Offered by Perixx UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Substitute, 29 Sept. 2015
I really liked the small Perixx 401 but sadly this is currently unavailable so ordered this one instead. Now have to get used to the feel of a larger mouse again, but it does the job. It only has the red light underneath, whereas the 401 had a blue light on top as well, as it it not as good (IMO) as the perixx 401, I am only giving it 4 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6