Profile for Alejandro Illana > Reviews

Content by Alejandro Illana

Alejandro Illana

The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers ... & PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs,)
by David Meerman Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars For people who is marketer and learning English at the same time, 20 Nov 2013
When I purchased that book, I was looking for something written in clear English and without complicated words. I am learning English and at the same time I am a marketer, so I need to be familiarized with the terminology in my professional field. That book is relly good for that. As the autor would say "a niche for people who need learn the marketing terms in English".
Actually, I am writing this review due to the tips that I found in it.
For me, It's not a brilliant book but if you never have used Twitter, Facebook or even you don't know what it means "marketing", you should read it.