Profile for a cozens > Reviews

Content by a cozens

a cozens "adii" (england)

Page: 1 | 2
Work 10 Hours with one charging)DBPOWER® G15-BT 3D Active Glasses Shutter Glasses and Bluetooth Emitter for Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Samsung 3D Television and 3D Projector

4.0 out of 5 stars These work fine ( although not as good as the more expensive ..., 8 Oct 2014
Recently purchased a 48" Panasonic 3d Active TV, and wanted some additional glasses. These work fine ( although not as good as the more expensive ones ), but replaceable battery last a good while and they paired easily. Would recommend if you just want a cheap back up pair, or if you have young children who also want to enjoy 3d.

Original MrPhone (2100mah) High Voltage Rapid Charge USB Mains Adapter for Amazon New Kindle Fire 2 HD 7" & 8.9" inch/ Kindle Fire, New Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Apple iPad Mini/3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0/7.0 Plus/10.1, Lenovo IdeaTab S2110A/S2109A, aPad/ePad Android Tablet PC , TomTom, Garmin, Galaxy s3, Iphone5, iphone 4s and many other devices that can be charged via the wall socket
Offered by POWERPLUS

4.0 out of 5 stars which it does fine. However I wanted a quick charger that would ..., 8 Oct 2014
I purchased this to charge my Kindle Fire, which it does fine. However I wanted a quick charger that would allow me to use the wireless function while on mains. This is an improvement on the standard charger, but unfortunately even on a full charge, and having the charger also on. After about 6 hours of wifi use, the Kindle shuts down from low down due to low battery. Probably says more about the Kindle than the charger.

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Read, 8 Aug 2014
If you are a fan of David Jason, then read it now you won't be disappointed. Absolutely fantastic, a delightful read.

Cruzer Fit 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-016G-B35)
Cruzer Fit 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-016G-B35)

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good. However it is very, 4 July 2014
Fast delivery, does exactly what you would expect, so far so good. However it is very, very small, which may not be suitable for everyone.

inShang® Premium PU Leather Case for iPad Compatible with iPad 2 iPad3 iPad4 Multi-Function PU Leather Stand /Case / Cover For, With Auto Sleep Wake Function (BLACK)
Offered by inShang

3.0 out of 5 stars and in all fairness it does all I wanted while looking good, and feeling comfortable, 4 July 2014
I wanted a I Pad case that would turn 360 so it can be stood up and tilted to watch movies or play games, and in all fairness it does all I wanted while looking good, and feeling comfortable. However the case does not really support the I Pad and it can easily slip out, which is never good. So I have used four double sided sticky tabs to secure it, they won't mark the back of the case but will probably leave some sticky residue.

So good, but not great.

Louder
Louder

5.0 out of 5 stars At least for a little while I was the greatest dad ever, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Louder (Audio CD)
Purchased for my daughter, who is apparently the biggest R5 fan in the world. At least for a little while I was the greatest dad ever.

Flixster
Flixster

1.0 out of 5 stars please sort it out, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Flixster (App)
I have this app on my I phone and I pad, and although there have been a couple of issues they generally run well. But the kindle app is constantly not letting me access my films to either watch or download. I have e mailed for support and was told to reactivate my ultraviolet account, but how can it work on the other devices but not on the kindle fire.
Please please do something to sort out, I love my kindle but soon the frustration might get to much, and I will end up throwing it against something hard.

Hillbilly Jedi
Hillbilly Jedi

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and rich do it again., 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hillbilly Jedi (Audio CD)
It's been a long time coming but Big & Rich's new album does not disappoint, there is the odd weak one. But overall another fine album from country's leading artists. If you like their previous albums then you will like this.

See The Light
See The Light

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great....., 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: See The Light (Audio CD)
Although I am a big fan of Road house, which was the only film the band starred in. I have to say that I found most of the songs although not poor, just didn't have the same sort of energy as the ones in the movie. It was good but not great, but for less than £2, I would say worth buying to make up your own mind.

Against All Odds
Against All Odds

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough depth, such a shame, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Against All Odds (Kindle Edition)
Now don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Chuck Norris and have been since a small boy and first watch the epic final battle between him and Bruce Lee in Way Of The Dragon.
But although this book starts well by half way through you want a little bit more depth. It skips over huge parts of Chucks life and hardly mentions most of his films, I would have loved to here story's about some of the actors he has starred with, and considering Walker Texas Ranger ran for 8 years. You would expect some interesting and fascinating facts and story's, but no there's nothing.
There's no denying Chucks life has been a struggle and I have tremendous respect for him for everything he has achieved. But I really was disappointed, and was left wanting more.

Page: 1 | 2