Profile for AngieM > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Taken: Menage Romance
Taken: Menage Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 7 Aug. 2013
Usual erotic type of novel - I did finish it but it's a bit short. Readable but nothing spectacular or memorable.

Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Cat Wet 12 x 100g - Chicken & Rice Pouch
Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Cat Wet 12 x 100g - Chicken & Rice Pouch
Offered by All Creatures Veterinary Health Centre Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for cats with sensitive stomachs, 7 Aug. 2013
I tried this on the advice of my vet as we have a cat with a very sensitive stomach. Although he likes the mainstream brands (in fact he likes most foods) it doesn't suit him and gives him the runs. Although this is expensive compared to the usual Felix and Whiskas it does actually control his stomach/allergy problems and it's cheaper than taking him to the vets once a month. Would recommend trying it if you have a cat with similar problems.

TANGLED WEB
TANGLED WEB

4.0 out of 5 stars A good medical thriller, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: TANGLED WEB (Kindle Edition)
This is the second Ken McClure book I've read and I thought it was a good story. There are a few editing errors but I managed to not let them annoy me.

Fifty Shades Of Alice Through The Looking Glass (The Fifty Shades Of Alice Trilogy Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite amusing, 7 Aug. 2013
I found myself smiling and thought it was weirdly amusing. Not sure I'd be able to read the original Alice in Wonderland without thinking of this one though.

Becoming Lola
Becoming Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Becoming Lola (Kindle Edition)
I'd never heard of Lola before I read this book but then I'm not a huge lover of historical novels. However, I found this incredibly interesting and a very good read. It may even persuade me to try out some more historical novels.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2013 5:14 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Aug. 2013
What can I really say - it's a Tigger keyring so it's exactly as it was described. There's really not much more that I can add.

Border Crossings:  A Catherine James Thriller
Border Crossings: A Catherine James Thriller

3.0 out of 5 stars Border Crossings, 7 Aug. 2013
I downloaded this as I was interested in the concept of a people trafficking story. I expected it to be more factual than it was and some of the action scenes were a bit too much like 'Diehard' to be taken seriously. The main characters were somewhat stilted and stereotypical. The book was also a bit too long. It's a shame as I think the original idea was good.

Perfect Crime
Perfect Crime

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short story, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Perfect Crime (Kindle Edition)
I liked this one and thought the ending was good. It was short and to the point and didn't waste any time waffling on unnecessarily. Great short story.

TRAUMA
TRAUMA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good holiday read, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: TRAUMA (Kindle Edition)
Easy read and one of the better free books I have downloaded. The story was entertaining and kept me interested. Would consider more by this author.

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor editing, 7 Aug. 2013
Like other reviewers I thought the plot was quite good and there were a few red herrings thrown in but I found myself getting annoyed by the poor editing and mistakes. Was glad it was free.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12