Profile for David Kenyon > Reviews

Content by David Kenyon

David Kenyon (Coventry, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
7dayshop Bluetooth 4.0 USB Mini Dongle/Adapter - Makes Your PC or Laptop Bluetooth Compatible with Bluetooth Headphones and Headsets, Speakers, Keyboards, Mice and Your Mobile Phone of Course. USe with Apple iPhone and Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, Sony Xperia, HTC and Nexus etc.
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class product, 9 Mar 2014
This is a great product which enables me to connect my laptop or desktop audio to a blue tooth speaker system. The drivers and additional software came on a mini cd disk which installed without any problems. I did need to restart my pc to get everything set up and connected but once done I was able to open the software and search for any blue tooth device which was connected and turned on in search mode.

Universal GD45/2M 2m DoorGuard Protector Strip - Silver
Universal GD45/2M 2m DoorGuard Protector Strip - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class product, 7 Mar 2014
I found this plastic door protecter easy to use. Just measure and cut to length. If you need to fit it round the right angle at the botom and side of the door then cut out a "V" segment at the point it bends round the angle. Soak it in hot water for about 30 seconds and it fits in place easily. Hold it for a minute until it cools and it stays where you fitted it.

Philips PowerTouch PT860 Dual Precision Rechargeable Electric Shaver
Philips PowerTouch PT860 Dual Precision Rechargeable Electric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Phillips shaver, 6 Mar 2014
A great product which is far more versatile than my previous Panasonic shaver as you can use the Phillips either cordless or whilst it is plugged in and charging. On 1st use I was unsure as to whether it would be as good as the Panasonic as the motor seemed to run at a quarter of the speed, however I shouldn't have worried, I acheived an extremely close shave in about 6-7 mins. This was a couple of minutes quicker than the Panasonic and dealt with the longer hairs in the neck/throat area far more easily. My only gripe is that a travel case/pouch wasn't included, although I was lucky that I could use the one that came with my old Panasonic.

Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter
Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter
Offered by HometownTV UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jan 2014
Got this to replace a damaged WiFi adapter in my HP laptop. Opened the box, plugged it into a USB port and popped in the CD. The CD didn't self boot but overcame this by opening the CD via My Computer from the start menu. Picked up my home network pretty quickly although only showed about 50% reception. Upgraded the driver via control panel-system-devices and locating the adapter. Opened the drivers tab and selected update driver. I then allowed the computer search automatically for an updated driver. After a couple of minutes it had found an updated driver and installed it. I restarted my laptop and when I checked the WiFi connection it was showing 70%.

JUSTOP JSound 03 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones Headset With Built-in MIC, Bluetooth V3.0 +EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Over-head style for Samsung HTC Nokia LG and Apple iPhone 4 4s 5 5s 6 , iPad 1 2 3 4 Mini, Skype, MSN.
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jan 2014
Superb product at an amazingly low price. The sound quality is above average and the ability to change tracks and volume via the button on the headset is a real bonus.

HGST Touro Mobile MX3 500GB External Hard Drive - Black
HGST Touro Mobile MX3 500GB External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by ecargo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brlliant, 6 Jan 2014
First of all the hard drive arrived by courier within 3 days of ordering. opened the package, connected the USB lead and plugged it into my laptop and away we went. Backed up over 200 music CD's in ITunes which only took about 15 minutes. Runs without any noise due to solid state technology. My only gripe and its only a small one is the USB connecting lead is only a foot long which could cause problems although I overcame this by using a 3ft USB extension lead.

Panasonic KX-TG8063EB Triple Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG8063EB Triple Colour DECT Phone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 2 Jan 2014
These Panasonic phones are brilliant. They were up and running within 10 minutes of opening the box. The facility to enter all your phone book entries into any of the phones and send it to the others is great. I just wish I had bought the 4 handset set as the intercom facility is also outstanding and so easy to use compared with cirdless phones I have had in the past. My only grip, along with most other reviewers, is the lack of decent ringtones, although I have found one or two I can live with.

2 in 1 Camera Connection Kit for Apple iPad 1 iPad 2 iPad 3 16GB 32GB and 3G With USB & SD SLOT in one unit By Phone Links
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jan 2014
Thought I would give tis a go as I had nothing to lose for the price. Must admit I was pleasently surprised with the build quality and it does the job perfectly at a tenth of the price of the Apple branded product

50 ASSORTED LURES
50 ASSORTED LURES
Offered by Fishing Republic Company UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: 50 ASSORTED LURES (Misc.)
I needed some flies that would get a beginer going. These fit the bill to the letter. There are flies of all shapes, colour and sizes to get you off to a fine start

Time
Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Time (Audio CD)
What a fantastice album this is, from 1st track to last. The music is great, but listen to the words and it describes Rods life story from his humble beginings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5