Profile for Tgirl4me > Reviews

Tgirl4me

Venice 5 Piece Bed in Bag Set, Chocolate & Cream King Size
Venice 5 Piece Bed in Bag Set, Chocolate & Cream King Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Fabric isnt right, 22 Mar. 2014
All i can say is product is not fit to be for bedding. Fabric is more suited for shower cotton. So will highly not recommend.
Embrodiery is beautiful tho

VonShef Solid Granite Pestle and Mortar 14cm Diameter
VonShef Solid Granite Pestle and Mortar 14cm Diameter
Offered by DOMU UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture different, 22 Mar. 2014
I should have listened to other buyers. What i dislike about this set is the pestle. The picture depicts some other product. In order for the pestle to pound properly it ahould have rough edges. There was no rough edge to this pestle, it is smooth so difficult to pound with. I tried pounding onions in it and it was a nightmare.
It is beautiful to look at though and for that i have scored it a 3.

IKEA Microwave lid / Microwave Plate Cover , Diameter 26cm
IKEA Microwave lid / Microwave Plate Cover , Diameter 26cm
Offered by Yeti Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lid, 22 Mar. 2014
It does what it is supposed to do. Better than previous ones owned but it came chirped! One small part of it was broken but there was no need to send back to seller as it'll cost more to ship back than the price i purchased it for.

Young & Natural Olive Oil For Skin & Hair Care 250ml 100% pure olive
Young & Natural Olive Oil For Skin & Hair Care 250ml 100% pure olive
Offered by TopHair&Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars Olive oil, 22 Mar. 2014
I love the consistency; it is thick enough for me. Arrived on time too. I gave it a 4 because it doesnt smell like olive oil to me but like bleached palm oil. So when u apply to skin you have that lingering bleached palm oil smell on you all day.
I could be wrong but i've used countless olive oil & palm oil products to know the difference. Otherwise a 5 will suffice as it does what it is supposed to do.
But hey! They are both healthy oils so am not really losing out.

Raw Organic Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Unrefined 500ml (460g), see bulk buy multi packs
Offered by PINK SUN Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 15 Jan. 2013
Product description is right. It is cold pressed and smells like heaven.
It smells of coconut, I have used it for food, hair, skin.. Just whatever. I love it. It is a bit on the expensive side but who says good products don't cost much. I will definitely be buying more from this seller.

Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure- 250ml
Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure- 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Cold Pressed, 15 Jan. 2013
Again not cold pressed, seller please change the mis-leading description. I bought it in the hope of it being cold pressed but this came in liquid form.

It does the work but i am not happy with this lie. Your products are nice either way but put the truth in the description so buyers get real value for their money.

I love the product like i said and i use it mainly for my hair.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2013 1:43 PM GMT

50ml Tea Tree Essential Oil
50ml Tea Tree Essential Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 15 Jan. 2013
I use this for my hair and it is HOT. Be careful the amount you use on your scalp. A drop or 2 is great.I love love it. It does the work, strong menthol smel which i love too. Would definitely purchase again if I am short of it.

Avocado Virgin Oil - 100% Pure - 250ml
Avocado Virgin Oil - 100% Pure - 250ml
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars Avocado OIl- Not Cold Pressed Virgin Oil but good, 15 Jan. 2013
The oil in itself isa bit thick, which I like. I do not like the smell but that is expected.
When I ordered I twas expecting a cold pressed oil but it came in a plastic bottle, and when poured into my palm, it is LIGHT GREEN and not like the one in the bottle. WHich shows it is NOT VIRGIN BUT REFINED OIL. I am really dissappointed in the mis-leading description.

All in all, it does the job so I am happy.

Duronic CH260 Compact White Multi Mini Food Chopper
Duronic CH260 Compact White Multi Mini Food Chopper
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little blender, 23 May 2012
I heart this blender, it has cut my job in half. Use it for my baby's meals. It chops, blends both dry and wet food. The turbo speed is absolutely necessary. Easy to wash, clean and better than normal blenders which have the speed metal(don't know if it's called that) fixed to the base. This is removable and you can just scoop blended food easily out of blender. Love it

Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set
Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, 23 May 2012
Very useful pots. I use them everyday, they are handy. Can be used in the microwave, warmed in baby milk warmer.

Just to follow up on a previous reviewer; the lids are very easy to open and close as long as you don't open by pulling. It is made to open and close very simply. Rotate left to open,& right to close.
When frozen, I shouldn't expect one to be able to open it, as it should be sealed. But this sorts itself once product is warmed up or contents left to defrost. I love them! No faults at all, so many to use too, more than enough for my needs