Profile for Stacey N > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lamaze Freddie the Firefly
Lamaze Freddie the Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent teething toy, 4 Sep 2013
This is one of my daughters favourite toys. After purchasing it, I'd totally forgotten about how big this thing is - but my four month old goes crazy for it.

She's going through the phase of constantly needing my attention when she's awake, so this helps give me a few minutes to eat breaksfast/have a cuppa :)

Nuby Teething Blankie (Styles May Vary)
Nuby Teething Blankie (Styles May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teether, 4 Sep 2013
My four month old daughter loves chewing on various parts of this teething blankie - including the frog's eyes!

She can't squeeze the squeaker yet but likes it when I squeeze it for her.

Nuby Teether Tugz (Multi-Coloured)
Nuby Teether Tugz (Multi-Coloured)

5.0 out of 5 stars Teething daughter loves her elephant, 4 Sep 2013
Initially I was a bit disappointed that we received the elephant - it was the one I wanted least. However, my daughter absolutely loves it.

She enjoys chewing/sucking on the tip of his nose and seems fascinated by the black and white print on one of his feet.

I'd definitely recommend this for any teething little one!

Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted
Clevamama 70 x 140 ClevaBed CotBed Mattress Protector - Fitted

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, not cheerful, 4 Sep 2013
I foolishly purchased two of these without realising it (one from amazon and another on sale from a baby store).

The top of the cover is perfectly fine. However, the thin mesh sides which fit over the mattress tear very, very easily. The first one tore when I first used it and the second has very loose seams so I'm expecting it to tear apart shortly as well.

I'd recommend spending a bit more on a decent mattress protector.

Three Baby Teethers/Rattles In Gift Bag For Girl
Three Baby Teethers/Rattles In Gift Bag For Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 4 Sep 2013
With my four month old daughter teething, I purchased a number of different teething toys. Including this cheap set. The quality is represented by the cost.

This first thing I noticed upon opening the bag was an incredible stench of plastic - I don't think any baby teething toys should smell like that!

The cow is unbelievably poor. It's quite heavy and has very sharp corners, definitely not something you want your little one gnawing on!

The bag and it's contents went in the bin. I should have just purchased another Nuby or Lamaze teething toy which would've been just a few quid more.

Definitely wouldn't recommend buying this for your baby or as a gift!

Lucozade Energy Original Tabs 50g x 1
Lucozade Energy Original Tabs 50g x 1
Offered by Manchester Pickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for your hospital bag!, 1 Aug 2013
I threw a pack of these into my hospital bag and they definitely helped my partner and I get through a grueling labour.

Would highly recommend this for anyone that knows they'll be needing a big boost of energy.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 1 Aug 2013
I've used these from day one with my little one. I had ordered more a little late and ended up going a few days without it - boy did I notice!

I can't compare what other bins with bags/liners are like, but these are perfect for us. They are expensive though, so be sure to shop around a bit (sometimes it's cheaper to buy multiple 3 packs than bigger packs too!).

Hairy Maclary and Friends set - 15 books in slip-case - RRP £89.95
Hairy Maclary and Friends set - 15 books in slip-case - RRP £89.95
by Lynley Dodd

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 1 Aug 2013
I had a number of these books when I was little and purchased these to read to my own little one.

I've read a number of books to my 3 month old daughter, but these by far get the best reaction from her. The rhymes and rhythm makes is fun to read and the artwork is nicely done.

The only thing I was disappointed in is it did not come in a slipcase as pictured and mentioned. Instead, it came in a zipped plastic bag.

Automatic LED Night Light - Plug in & Energy Saving Dusk 2 Dawn LED Night Light Sensitive Night Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for nursery, 1 Aug 2013
I've gone through a number of nightlights trying to find the ideal light to feed my little one and change wet nappies without disturbing her.

This one is perfect - it's not overly bright, but it's bright enough to keep on and give you adequate lighting to do whatever is needed (even if it's just waking up in the middle of the night to check on your baby!).

Would definitely recommend this cheap, cheerful nightlight.

New Baby 4 Little 1 Eezimed Doctor Designed Medicine Dummy Syringe From 3 Months
Offered by SUPERSELLERS UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Little one won't wake meds from this, 9 July 2013
My 3 month old daughter loves her dummies but won't suck on this if it has anything in it.

The plunger is very stiff and it seems like it's hard to push liquids through. However, if you put the slightest pressure on it, the meds will drip out at a slow pace (which may be what some little ones need to coax them into swallowing whatever medication you're trying to give them).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3