Profile for Susie Reynolds > Reviews

Content by Susie Reynolds

Susie Reynolds "Susie" (England)

The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to read, 28 July 2014
Very easy to read! I'm half-way through reading it and feeling very optimistic and it is going to help me finally with being able to sleep well.

A Long Walk Home: One Woman's Story of Kidnap, Hostage, Loss - and Survival
A Long Walk Home: One Woman's Story of Kidnap, Hostage, Loss - and Survival
by Judith Tebbutt
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What an inspiration!, 18 Oct 2013
I loved this book and have now bought it for two friends and recommended it to others. An story of one woman's nightmare - the strength and courage of Judith Tebbitt shone throughout the book and would be an inspiration to anyone who read it. I felt I was with her in that awful place sometimes and felt such a huge joy and relief when she was finally released. Her son must be so proud of his mother.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great moisturizer, takes a bit of rubbing in, 12 July 2013
the product is a good long lasting moisturizer and would recommend it totally on that score. Also, extremely good value bottle, nice design etc, good perfume. The only downside to it is that it is not too easily absorbed and taking a bit of rubbing in.

A Brief Critical Introduction to 'Cold Mountain' Charles Frazier
A Brief Critical Introduction to 'Cold Mountain' Charles Frazier
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A SCAM!, 10 July 2013
This is a complete joke! 77p for 3 kindle pages which must amount to at the most 2 pages in a physical book.

Amazon shouldn't be selling this. There is nothing on it, nothing worth noting. It is just a very brief resume of the book - not a critical essay as cited.

Please refund me my money Amazon!!!!!

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars 10 minute solution - blast off belly fat, 2 April 2009
Being a very busy person I liked the idea of a 10 minute workout, which I can quite easily fit into my morning routine. Some of the stomach exercises were quite hard but there were some more general routines which I liked very much. The moves were all explained quite clearly and I liked the fact that there was no time wasted with too much repeated explanations which can be quite annoying and time-wasting on fitness DVDs.

Beating Stress, Anxiety And Depression: Groundbreaking ways to help you feel better
by Professor Jane Plant

4.0 out of 5 stars what a wonderful book......., 14 May 2008
I can't thank the authors enough - I've read the book from cover to cover and it is going to make such a difference to both mine and my family's life. The information and advice they offer are going to be invaluable and I would recommend this book to anyone who has suffered from stress and anxiety.