Profile for G. Lorenz > Reviews

Content by G. Lorenz

G. Lorenz "Wozaboo" (Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2
The Big Book: Volumes 1 and 2: Volumes One and Two
The Big Book: Volumes 1 and 2: Volumes One and Two
by Katharine Martinez

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 10 Nov 2014
I bought it as a present and I'm afraid it was disappointing. Poor quality iconic photos.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Goggles

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and well fitted, 10 Nov 2014
These goggles fit snuggly, do not leak, have good wide vision and only leave temporary marks under my eyes, (other goggles have left marks for much longer periods of time). I like them and would recommend them.

BATTERY FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" WHITE MAC A1185 A1181
BATTERY FOR APPLE MACBOOK 13" WHITE MAC A1185 A1181
Offered by ZZRTEC

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this item, 10 Nov 2014
Slots to fit the battery into the white 13" Macbook were too narrow do the item did not fit. Returned.

Clariel (The Old Kingdom Book 4)
Clariel (The Old Kingdom Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Garth Nix does not disappoint, 17 Oct 2014
Worthy prequel in the series, thoroughly enjoyed. A great story teller.

Kingston Technology 64 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, neat and lots of data, 16 Oct 2013
I bought this to carry lots of presentations with me. It is always handy as it is on my key ring. It does the job!

Fujifilm 16GB 60x Speed 9MB/sec Class 6 SDHC SD Card
Fujifilm 16GB 60x Speed 9MB/sec Class 6 SDHC SD Card
Offered by zoombits

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work, 8 July 2013
I tried the 16mb memory card in my new fujifilm X10 camera and it did not work. I got repeated error warnings. I had to send it back. I'm awaiting a refund.

Andalusia, Costa Del Sol, Seville, Cordoba, Granada Marco Polo Map (Marco Polo Maps)
by n/a
Edition: Map

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately didn't cover the part of Andalusia we visited, 12 Jun 2013
We needed a map to take us from Murcia airport to Casteillejar, Granada. This one didn't, nor did it show northern Andalusia, the region we travelled in throughout our week in Andalusia. The map took quite a while to arrive so I didn't realise until it was too late to search for another map before our holiday.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbs well and really does the job!, 10 Feb 2013
This is the best product we have used for our walking boots, it does what it says. We'll buy it again.

The Story of the Weeping Camel [DVD]
The Story of the Weeping Camel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Janchiv Ayurzana
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth watching!, 10 Feb 2013
Wonderful poignant story of a community of shepherds in the gobi desert who come together to support one of their camels to bond with it's calf. What comes across powerfully is the community's sense of agency and ability to sensitively and thoughtfully work together to resolve the camel's post natal depression in a surprisingly emotional way. We have a lot to learn from this society.

Dr. Martens Women's Gayle Black Biker Boots 14765001 6 UK
Dr. Martens Women's Gayle Black Biker Boots 14765001 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Stylish, 22 Jan 2013
These boots are great for this snowy and slippery weather, Doc Martens seem to cope better than any other footwear with icy weather. I really notice this when going out early in the mornings and walking over the frozen decks of the boat I live on. They get a grip when other boots would be sliding all over the place. I'm happy wearing them with skinny jeans or a dress.

Page: 1 | 2