Profile for suelakins > Reviews

Content by suelakins

suelakins

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (Nintendo DS)
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (Nintendo DS)
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Elite club penguin game, 2 Feb 2013
Bought for my 7yr old son, he says its exactly the same island as the one on the computer so he hasn't played it too much as he plays it on he computer, I imagine when we go on holiday and can't take the computer with us he will play it then as he won't have the computer to play on

Kinect Disneyland Adventures (Xbox 360)
Kinect Disneyland Adventures (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance
Price: 7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Disneyland on the Xbox, 2 Feb 2013
My daughter aged 12 loves this we have been to Disneyland in Florida and its amazing how accurate the is. She said she didn't need a map as she already knew her way around he park from our holidays there. Good game lt of enjoyment

Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2
Apple Digital AV Adapter for Apple iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad to tv adapter, 2 Feb 2013
Great invention now means what I see on my iPad I can see on my tv. Did have to also buy high def cables and was so pleased as I bought a 5m cable which meant plugged into my tv I could sit on the sofa with the iPad and it reached the tv. We have a Panasonic tv but as long as you have a high def socket on back of tv you can plug it in.

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Offered by findprice
Price: 17.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Donkey kong, 2 Feb 2013
My son loves this he saw it t a friends and after ordering it he asked me every day if it had come in the post. He played it or ages he is age 7yrs he says the best bit about donkey kong is the boss fights where you fight a monster.

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe & Glow Seahorse
Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe & Glow Seahorse
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical glow seahorse, 2 Feb 2013
Baby likes it so I like it, does the job it plays for a while cant remember how long its not 10 mins but long enough to set it going and walk away for a bit. It does seem to settle the baby now 4mths old.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing in my lounge other than the tv, 2 Feb 2013
Very very pleased with this light. I was not looking for fashionable just to be able to see. Our whole house has gone to energy saving bulbs, the whole house is dark, i feel like I need a head torch, but not with this light it's fantastic, wanted to be able to read,sew, cross stitch knit in fact just see in my house, it did make me smile when it arrived with labels on it about being appropriate for the blind. Don't think I am blind but these modern energy bulbs make me think so. It's also an instant light I don't have to wait 30 mins before I can see in the room.
My husband keeps using it too but it's light enough for us both to share it

""Hollywood"" Wooden Clapper Board
""Hollywood"" Wooden Clapper Board
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Clapper board, 2 Feb 2013
It's small and compact bought for my 7yr old to make small movies but I keep forgetting to buy the chalk. Seems fine to me and strong enough to me, i am just a busy mum who has not bought him all he needs to write on it. Will get there eventually. Arrived really quickly in the post

DURAGADGET Mini Camera / Camcorder Tripod Stand For Mustek DV316L
DURAGADGET Mini Camera / Camcorder Tripod Stand For Mustek DV316L
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini tripod stand, 2 Feb 2013
We are happy with it it does not extend much so be aware of that it depends what your looking for. It was bought for my son aged 7 to attach his camera so he can make short video clips of his toys like he has seen on you tube. So it holds the camera on the floor or table so he does not have to hold it. Does the job for us but if your wanting a particular tripod do a lot more research

Club Penguin 'Arctic' Duvet Cover & Pillowcase - Reversible!
Club Penguin 'Arctic' Duvet Cover & Pillowcase - Reversible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duvet cover, 2 Feb 2013
My son loves it so very happy, washes well its had quite a few washes now and still looks brand new. my son loves the fact that one side is puffles and the other penguins.

5m HDMI Lead - White Gold Plated / High Speed / M-M Premium Cable / HDMI - 5 Metre (BY CABLES 4 ALL)
Offered by Cables 4 ALL
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars H def cables, 2 Feb 2013
Does the job very happy, used to connect my iPad to the tv using the iPad connected. Does the job really well and long enough to sit on the sofa holding the iPad. I had not thought of that but so glad I bought it longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3