ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)

Profile for Hal J Sandbach > Reviews

Content by Hal J Sandbach

Hal J Sandbach

1kg Pigs Ear Pieces Dog Treat Chews Food Snack (50-55 Pieces)
1kg Pigs Ear Pieces Dog Treat Chews Food Snack (50-55 Pieces)
Offered by Pet Supplies Uk
Price: 20.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!, 18 Mar 2014
I ordered pigs' ears, and got exactly that! How excellent! If I'd ordered something else and got pigs' ears, I'd have been both puzzled and disappointed, but this worked out just fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 8:29 AM BST

The Official ESPNcricinfo App
The Official ESPNcricinfo App

4.0 out of 5 stars Just in time for the Ashes, 11 July 2013
I got this in the hope that it would keep me informed during the Ashes.
So far, it has been just what I wanted. Easy to set up and with lots of information. The only reason I haven't given it a 5 star rating is because it could do with a bit of a UX pass, just to make it slightly less busy on the eye and easier to read at a glance.

CIA World FactBook
CIA World FactBook
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars So much information, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: CIA World FactBook (App)
So much info, so quickly available. From the political parties in New Zealand to the number of paved runways in St. Helena. If you a) travel a lot, or b) enjoy losing yourself in reams of information you'll seldom need, this is for you.

Distant Suns (max) - Unleash your inner astronaut!
Distant Suns (max) - Unleash your inner astronaut!
Price: 3.83

4.0 out of 5 stars The best app of its kind for Kindle Fire, 4 April 2013
Firstly - this works on Kindle Fire HD. Some apps on the store require GPS, and so don't work on the Fire.
The interface is simple and intuitive, although for some reason the touch "crosshair" seems a bit off on mine - a cm too high compared to where I'm actually touching the screen.
My only other complaint is that I was not able to input my own longitude/latitude, as it crashed whenever I tried. Instead, I was stuck with using London as my location, despite living in the NW of England.
Other than that, definitely recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 1:08 PM GMT

The Holy Pictures
The Holy Pictures
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tunes, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Holy Pictures (MP3 Download)
I liked David Holmes' previous work, and finally tracked this one down. Feel-good, well-made music that I love to listen to.

Perfect Viewer
Perfect Viewer
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Perfect Viewer (App)
Lovely clear image, nicely customisable button layout, the bookshelf that displays all your comics is a nicely polished folder view. My only gripes are: 1. that its default layout doesn't cope with double-spreads, and I haven't yet looked for the option to set it, and 2. the "options" panel only works properly when the Kindle is held in landscape mode. Odd.

Weather Live Free - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions
Weather Live Free - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and looks nice, 28 Nov 2012
The most reliable weather app I could find for the FireHD. Easy to set up and use. Would prefer it if there was a quick way to toggle between short and long term forecasts rather than having to change the Settings

Team Stream by Bleacher Report
Team Stream by Bleacher Report

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I want, 28 Nov 2012
Being able to select what sports and teams I want information for means this is a great news feed just for me.