Profile for P. J. Turner > Reviews

P. J. Turner

Young Blood
Young Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Young Blood (MP3 Download)
As an old git it takes a lot to bring tears to my eyes, but sophie's voice conveys emotion so beautifully that I go every time. Lovely!!.

Acronis True Image Home 2009
Acronis True Image Home 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars What a mistake, 13 Nov 2008
I have had the same problem as others have mentioned, the wrong code with the cd. I returned it to Amazon and downloaded the software from the acronis web site,. It was £10 more expensive. Not impressed!!.

Daytek DVD-860 - DVD Player With 1080i Upscaling / Dvix Playback - Multi-Region Capable

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little player, 25 April 2008
Bought this to replace a philips which was a dud, the picture is excellent on a 32" hd tv. My only problem was when I connected it with an HDMI cable,my tv showed "out of range" on the screen, so I had to connect a scart lead to get a picture. I was then able to go into the menu and change it from RGB to HD output, I was then able to remove the scart and set it up. I would like to end by thanking Amazon for the quick refund for the dud philips
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2008 10:54 AM BST

Philips DVP5960 - Multi-Region Capable DVD Player With HDMI And Upscaling To 1080i - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead loss, 10 April 2008
I bought this because of the positive reviews here, but ended up with a duff one. I connected it to my sony bravia tv with a HDMI cable, switched it and the tv on, and got the blue dvd screen, but found the remote would only work on the first part of the setup menu. I gave up on that, and tried to open the dvd tray with the remote and with the button on the front of the machine, the display responded with the word open,but that was it. I've tried the things suggested on the philips web site so I don't think its me, so be warned. I would like to praise amazon for their fast delivery of this item, I hope they are as quick collecting it !!!.