Profile for peixeespada > Reviews

peixeespada "peixeespada"

Ultimate Relaxation
Ultimate Relaxation

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 20 Sep 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Relaxation (Audio CD)
Track 1 - context as to why people feel stressed/anxious, the side effects, and the importance and benefits of deep and regular relaxation, followed by a quick relaxation exercise.

Track 2 - a deeply relaxing visualisation/NLP exercise which I've started using first thing in the morning and last thing at night and has greatly improved my concentration, productivity, anxiety and CFS symptoms.

Highly recommended!

Kodak Genuine 10B Ink Cartridge - Black (425 Pages)
Kodak Genuine 10B Ink Cartridge - Black (425 Pages)

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID THIS AND KODAK ESP3250!, 7 Sep 2010
DO NOT BUY THIS CARTRIDGE, the colour version or the Kodak ESP3250 printer (and possibly their other printers) unless you enjoy giving your hard earned cash to Kodak for very little in return. The printer will tell you to replace the cartridges after very little printing, when there is still plenty of ink remaining (I have checked by cutting open the 'empty' cartridges. If you have made the error of buying the ESP3250 printer, you'll have the added joy of not being able to scan or copy if any of your cartridges are supposedly empty. Furthermore, if one cartridge is 'empty' e.g. black, one is unable to print using the other cartridge.

Profiteering at its worst.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2012 1:16 PM GMT

Kodak ESP3250 All-in-one Printer
Kodak ESP3250 All-in-one Printer

2.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!, 18 Aug 2010
Call me a cynic but I think the printer firmware may be designed to make you replace cartridges before actually necessary* in order to boost Kodak's profits through sale of consumables - which is obviously the major revenue stream given the cost of the printer (which they are probably selling below cost - ethical issues there, though I can't talk as I bought it!). What makes it even worse is the audacity that Kodak has to claim that the ESP 3250 offers "the lowest total ink replacement costs in the industry".

*I say this as the printer asked me to replace a colour cartridge after I'd hardly done any colour printing - most had been on the B&W setting. I removed the cartridge, rebooted the printer and replaced the same cartridge. Upon receiving the same error I then cut open the colour cartridge to find that it contained plenty of ink.

I take care to thoroughly check reviews on Amazon before buying a product and the ESP 3250 seemed the best of a bad bunch of all-in-one printers. However I couldn't recommend this printer due to the ridiculous and extortionate rate of ink consumption. BUYERS BEWARE!

I would give it one star except that the actual functionality of the printer, scanner and copier seems fairly good. The drivers I'm using with Windows 7 aren't working well though - they keep trying to 'reinstall' and show two printers instead of one.

Sennheiser PX100 Headphones
Sennheiser PX100 Headphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable prone to malfunction - beware!, 21 Nov 2008
This is the first review I've written and am doing so to warn people about a recurring problem I've had with PX100s and PX200s. I've just got a refund for my fourth pair of entry level sennheiser tins, all of which lost sound in one phone due to cable wear. Despite this I keep coming back for more as they're good for the price and they seem to fail consistently within the warrenty period so I've only paid once:) If you can be bothered to keep requesting replacements from amazon/sennheiser then I'd recommend as a buy! As other reviews no doubt mention they leak a lot of sound so don't buy if you like to blast your choons but don't want to annoy fellow commuters. Perhaps they are fine for strolling around but I also use them for running, maybe this is what keeps causing the cable to bite the dust.