Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Seven Point Eight: The First Chronicle
Seven Point Eight: The First Chronicle
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, feels both modern and classic at the same time., 3 Oct 2012
It is hard for me to put into words how I feel about the book and do it justice. An excellent read and I am genuinely excited by the soon to come followup. I was immediately engaged with the characters, described perfectly to capture and guide the imagination - the narration is the perfect guide to the journey the book takes us on.

Supreme Commander - Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Supreme Commander - Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by APE-GAMES
Price: 9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 28 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am a big RTS fan, being a long time RA2 and TA player. This really is the evolution of TA. Such a fun game!

OtterBox Commuter Series Two-Layer Protection Case Cover with Screen Protector for BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 - Black
Offered by eoutlet-uk
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, sturdy case., 28 Aug 2012
I had to return my 9900 in the end (contract issues), however this case made it look as new when I did. Excellent protection. There is a knack for getting it on but quick to do.

SOLID BLACK MOTOROLA DROID RAZR XT910 GUMMY TPU GEL CASE / COVER / SKIN WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. My Razr still looks new due to this., 28 Aug 2012
As in title. This is easy to fit and does the job well. Occasionally need to peel off to fit into iControlpad dock if playing a lot of games. Generally perfect for everyday use.