Profile for Mr. Simon Crawford > Reviews

Content by Mr. Simon Crawford

Mr. Simon Crawford "Nomis Drofwarc" (United Kingdom. Norwich.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Light Up Balloons iLLoom Balloons Pink 5 Pack
Light Up Balloons iLLoom Balloons Pink 5 Pack
Offered by Partyrama

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 20 Jun 2014
50% of the lights in the balloons became detached and 1 of the balloons had a puncture. Here is a great idea , but in practice very poor. Plus unless in a very dimly lit room they are hardly noticeable.

Jazooli 50KG Digital Travel Portable Handheld Weighing Luggage Scales Suitcase Bag
Offered by Jazooli

4.0 out of 5 stars product as expected and hoped for, 20 Jun 2014
I have used this item once already and there seems to be no problems. However I will upgrade my stars to 5 once I hve been through the airport and it is blatantly clear it has not let me down.

16GB Cambridge Sciences StarPAD 3, 10.1 inch Quad Core Tablet PC. With Android 4.2 and Bluetooth + Fantastic WiFi Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Top customer service., 8 Oct 2013
I have to say that I did have a problem with my starpad 7.However I sent it back to Cambridge sciences recorded post and the problem was resolved within 48 hours of them receiving it. They sent me a brand new one which I took off the postman yesterday. I am sure this new starpad will be fine, if it isn't it too will go back, a I am sure the man at Cambridge sciences , embarrassed as he may be will attend to my problem as quickly and diligently as the first time. This seems to be a good enough product and I am sure although there is some truth in in the saying " you get what you pay for", but in this case the customer service has been possibly the best I have seen in the last 10 years of buying anywhere, in a shop or on line. I await the next few months to see if the product stands up to the same standard as the customer service.

Fire Rated Door Butt Hinges 100 x 75 x 3mm (4" x 3") c/w 2 Ball Bearings - Satin Stainless Steel
Offered by DoorFittings4U

5.0 out of 5 stars The chippy said......, 8 Aug 2013
These are the boys, they are good quality and should well last the door out. Very heavy duty hinges these.

Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Offered by PICCOLI-TESORI

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell ., 8 Aug 2013
Some citronella products smell rank, but these smell lovely and they do the trick well . Give 'em a go .

Circle Of The Oath (Ltd Digi)
Circle Of The Oath (Ltd Digi)
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars new listener, 12 Jun 2012
This is the first time I have ever heard of and listened to ARP. I liked it very much even if it did to me sound like a mixture of old Rainbow, The Scorpions and Yngwie Malmsteen. However this is no bad thing, it just means that it is very Euro Rock, and not particularly different. Throw in a bit of Ronnie James Dio( RIP), and a sprinkling of Europe and there you have it. I may well buy this album if only to extend my collection of European rock artists. Hope this was of some help.I am a 53 yr old rock / prog fan , so if my review sounds like it came from an old fart, well it did. LOL.

Scholl Rechargeable Footspa DR6646UK - Blue & White
Scholl Rechargeable Footspa DR6646UK - Blue & White

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 22 April 2009
This is a first class product which I purchased whilst setting up my new manicure and pedicure business. It's so handy not having to plug it in if you are doing a client in an office lunch break for example.

Lunatic Soul
Lunatic Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars pre review review !, 7 Sep 2008
This review is from: Lunatic Soul (Audio CD)
Really this pre review is for anyone who finds this page prior to 11th - 13th October 2008.
A new band, a new sound perhaps, but take time out to listen to any of the previously recorded three albums by the original band of this talented lead member. The original band Riverside are simply spectacular. If you like Dream theatre, Porcupine tree Vanden plas or even Opeth, seriously consider giving them a listen to, and then like me pre order this album.
Riverside are a Polish Progressive Rock / Metal band that deliver soaring instrumentals and vocals as well as a gruff raw sounds like no other along with a theme and meaning. The musicianship is 1st rate and you will not be disappointed. If you are you are probably misunderstanding who I am saying they are in the same Genre as. Sorry.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2014 4:04 PM BST

Tightly Unwound
Tightly Unwound
Offered by Hardliner-music

5.0 out of 5 stars Ist album of there's, certainly not the last., 30 July 2008
This review is from: Tightly Unwound (Audio CD)
This is the 1st album I have bought of TPT. I can not surpass the coments of the previous author, so I wont even try.
I am a huge No Man and Porcupine tree fan, and rate this album up there with the best that Mrs Wilson has written in the past. This is no way meant as a disparaging remark to Mr W either.
TPT have been likened in the past to Radiohead; no bad thing in itself, yes in a way Radioheadish, but in their own way different.
This is a great album, appreciated by a 49 yr old life time lover of all things prog. This band should go down in the halls of fame on this offering alone. 11/10
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2009 7:44 PM BST

Lil Chris
Lil Chris
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars well grounded.........., 5 Feb 2008
This review is from: Lil Chris (Audio CD)
I'll be honest from the start. I have only heard the two singles, which as bubble gummy pop rock go are not half bad, whilst not being my bag per see.
However, I have this week had the pleasure of meeting this young ( and he is very young in this industry )man, and he seems polite , well grounded, has a good head on his young shoulders, has a good knowledge of the music business for his young age, is not up his own wotzit, and is doing his driving lessons at the same driving school as me this week.
He seems prepared to go with the flow, whichever way the music trend takes him. Whilst this is not necessarily honest to one genre exactly, it shows he may be business minded. I wish him good luck, and that he will need in a business that is cut throat and changing so fast.
Good luck Lil Chris.