Profile for Ms. F. M. Galindo > Reviews

Content by Ms. F. M. Galindo

Ms. F. M. Galindo "onestop.girl" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DribbleOns Bib  (Lemon, )
DribbleOns Bib (Lemon, )

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 27 Nov 2013
This is one of many to add to the collection. Dribble bibs are absorbent. They have a tag which is handy if your baby/ toddler is teething. They come in so many colours that you can colour co-ordinate your child's outfit. I like the fact you can still see your child's top, especially if it has a catchy slogan on it or is just really cute, without getting soaked around the neck. These also wash well too.

Anywayup 360 Toddler Cup (210ml, Colours May Vary)
Anywayup 360 Toddler Cup (210ml, Colours May Vary)
Offered by Kiddie kloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Teach a child to drink from a cup without the mess!, 4 Sep 2013
I used one of these with my first child and was extremely impressed with it. Have stuggled to find one since so was over the moon when I came across it on amazon. It only arrived yesterday so it's early days with my son. The only negative about this cup is after a while it starts to leak. I do think you should be able to buy replacement valves instead of a new cup each time. I'm only going from experience 4years ago. For all I know you might be able to now buy the valves.

Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing
Hedstrom Folding Toddler Swing
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for a baby 6mths+, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this swing for my son at Christmas because it's easy to store as it folds away and can be used indoors which is great when it's raining. When used outside my partner has secured it to the ground with a rope and tent peg as it wasn't sturdy but this is due to the ground not being level. My son loves his swing but sadly at 13mths I can see he wont be in it for very long. We already have had to adjust the height of the swing because he's feet were scrapping along the ground. The only downside we have is the poles aren't height adjustable, instead you have to adjust the ropes of the swing. This is a pain and due to adjusting it I can see that we don't have much rope left. This is why I have recommended this swing more for a baby as they will get more use out of it. Personally I can't see a toddler using it, unless they are really short. Overal a really good swing but not for a toddler.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture!, 19 Jan 2013
Was expecting the mothballs to come in a box but they arrived in a packet. Not a big deal, just suprised.

Cream Jersey Fitted Sheet Double
Cream Jersey Fitted Sheet Double
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars A shame the postage is so much., 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cream Jersey Fitted Sheet Double
I bought this sheet for my mother in law who is struggling to find them in the shops. She is very happy with this item as it's just what she wanted. She is so pleased that she wants more but unfortunately the delivery cost is priced per sheet which is too much for the amount she wants.

Childrens/Kids Girls Disney Princess Junior Bed Quilt/Duvet Cover Bedding Set (Junior Bed) (Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars This item doesn't match the picture!, 7 Jan 2013
I bought this item 4months ago for my three year old daughter. As it didn't match the picture I arranged to return the item in exchange for one that does. I have been communicating throughout this time and have got absolutely nowhere. On the 11th December they were going to check their returns department and as there was no record of receiving my item. I haven't heard from them since! I'm absolutely appalled and will never buy from them again. If there was a zero star, this is what I'd give them.

Avocado Baby (Red Fox Picture Books)
Avocado Baby (Red Fox Picture Books)
by John Burningham

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book., 27 Dec 2012
I originally borrowed this book from the library, my three year old daughter loved it so much she kept wanting me to read it. Unfortunately after renewing the book twice I finally returned it. My daughter was so upset, she cried. As a suprise I bought it for her for Christmas and she was so happy, she wanted me to read it to her straight away. It is comical and can see why she likes it.

Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas Wish
Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas Wish

5.0 out of 5 stars For all little Peppa Pig fans., 27 Dec 2012
I have a collection of Christmas books to read to my children to get them into the Chrismas spirit. This is a lovely book and Peppa Pig is always a winner in this house.

A5 Shopping List & Meal Planner Notepad - Spots Design - 100 Sheets Per Pad - UK MADE - 2 Years Worth of Weekly Food Planning
Offered by Paper Things

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very organised and doesn't save time., 27 Dec 2012
I only wanted a meal planner so my partner knows what to feed the kids when I'm at work. It is bulky and would've preferred something to stick on the fridge. In hindsight a fridge whiteboard would've been better for me. The other downside to this pad is the shopping list isn't on perforated paper so you rip into the meal planner. It's more hassle than it's worth and is very expensive.

My Body (Usborne Very First Words)
My Body (Usborne Very First Words)
by Felicity Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 27 Dec 2012
Great first book for little ones learning the names of their body parts. As a follow up to this book Usborne do a body pop-up book for older children, my daughter loves both.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4