Profile for N. LOVELL > Reviews

Content by N. LOVELL

N. LOVELL "Lovenelli" (Birmingham, UK)

60 x 100% Pure Acai Berry Tablets 2000mg - Losing Weight Has Never Been Easier (Burn fat with our powerful 100% Acai Berry Tablets)
Offered by Nutriodol Supplements Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 13 July 2014
Excellent products from a great supplier. This is my second order and I'm seeing the benefits - thank you so much...

This Will Destroy You
This Will Destroy You

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect this after first album, 6 Feb 2010
This review is from: This Will Destroy You (Audio CD)
Sweet lord, I'm a massive fan of Mogwai, Explosions etc... I didn't hold out too much hope for this album after their debut album. How pleased was I after a few listens. I've had the album since launch and 'Threads' just can't get itself off my favourites playlist - superb...

There Is Love In You
There Is Love In You

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album - Almost as good as Rounds, 6 Feb 2010
This review is from: There Is Love In You (Audio CD)
Ok - I admit it, I love Four Tet. This album is simply excellent electronica, superbly produced, individual. 'Rounds' was a sensational album, 5 stars no doubt, and no track here can match 'She Moves She', or for that matter 'Long Singing' from the Fridge album 'Happiness'. Saying that - 'Love Cry', although maybe slightly more mainstream in appeal, is excellent. Buy It!

Rio Karma 20Gb MP3 Player
Rio Karma 20Gb MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars My waiting is finally over, 25 Feb 2004
Ok, I have wanted a hard drive DAP for some time now & yes the ipod has caught my eye. As in fact has the Creative Labs player. But only after reading some interesting and positive reviews, both on Amazon & on other retails sites did I decide to plump for this little device.
I have to say my research was justified. It has all the features I was waiting for before I commited my hard earned money to a purchase: Reads WMA (not ipod), MP3, WAV, Ogg vorbis, FLAC - check // USB 2.0 support - check // Ethernet Port - check (excellent inclusion by the way) // Audio outs for conection to stereo system - check // Rio Taxi (transport files between computers) - check.
Add to this the excellent battery life, compact design, durability, rio dj, gapless playback (mix cd's now playable on DAP - superb), excellent sound quality (parent company is Denon), good volume levels & excllent EQ.
What can I say - bloody excellent. My player sits atop my Stereo in it's cradle, wired to my Stereo (havn't played a CD since I got it). It's got an ethernet cable which links to my PC in another room and updates automatically when I record another CD. Then when I'm out and about I simply pick up and slip in the pocket. I've been away for a week - battery still ok after possibly 15+ hours of playback.
Whatever you do, get this if you're after a DAP. And just to re-assure you this is my first review for amazon. I'm a busy person but really had to let fellow consumers know how pleased I am with this peice of hardware. SIMPLY MAGIC!!!