Profile for Dani3ll3 > Reviews

Bear Costume, Small
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store
Price: 14.29

3.0 out of 5 stars okay......, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Bear Costume (Toy)
Not really fluffy and the strands of 'fur' come off really easily. Have to wear clothes under as its quite see through.

Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 23 Feb 2014
Love it! Happy happy happy! A positive, catchy song. Makes me happy every time I hear it and makes my 4 year old dance!

Playmobil 5236 Transport Vehicle with Baby T-Rex
Playmobil 5236 Transport Vehicle with Baby T-Rex
Price: 16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 29 Dec 2013
My son loves this! We bought this alongside the volcano set (yet to build that) and he loves it. Good quality as normal from Playmobil.

Amazing Planet W (Calendar 2014)
Amazing Planet W (Calendar 2014)
by Carousel Calendars
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 29 Dec 2013
We bought this as a gift and it was received very well. Pictures are beautiful. Good value for money in my opinion.

I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good Cameo Locket Necklace - Gift Boxed
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good Cameo Locket Necklace - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 29 Dec 2013
Bought as a gift for a Harry potter fan, she loves it!! Larger than it looks in pic. Good quality

BOYS BATMAN PJS PYJAMAS AGE 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 SLEEPWEAR NIGHTWEAR CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY (AGE 7)
Offered by BabyTENS UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them!, 29 Dec 2013
Our son loves these pj's. I bought a larger size following other reviews but wish I had stuck to normal age we buy as they are massive!

New Big Brother Card & Gift for Big Brother on having a new Baby Brother
New Big Brother Card & Gift for Big Brother on having a new Baby Brother
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea., 29 Dec 2013
We bought this for our 4 year old when our little one arrived. He loves it and can't wait to fill it all in.

Spook Toys Moomba Lion and Friends Playmat
Spook Toys Moomba Lion and Friends Playmat
Offered by GiftMaster365
Price: 37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mat, 29 Dec 2013
We bought this for our baby for Christmas and he likes it, happy to chill out and the hanging toys catch his eye. (He is only 5 weeks so he'll enjoy it more as he gets older).

The material is lovely and I love the pillow as it allows lo to be elevated slightly (great for sicky babies).

Glad I got it in the sale before Xmas, a bargain at 15, think I would have overlooked it at full price.

Falling Star
Falling Star
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
I didn't know what to expect from this book having not read anything by Dempsey before but I have to say I really really enjoyed it! I found I was picking up my Kindle at any moment I could to read a bit more. :-)