Profile for Teetot > Reviews

Criminal Justice
Criminal Justice
by Anthea Hucklesby

5.0 out of 5 stars Good text book, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Criminal Justice (Paperback)
Used regularly for my criminology degree .As a mature student I enjoy reading the book and use it for my assignments.

BillyOh 3' x 6' Lincoln Wooden Polycarbonate Greenhouse With Opening Roof Vent
BillyOh 3' x 6' Lincoln Wooden Polycarbonate Greenhouse With Opening Roof Vent

5.0 out of 5 stars My own haven, 16 April 2014
I love it ,it's the right height ,fits well in backyards ,but best of all it cares for my plants .

4 metres long x 75cm wide Co-co fibre - Coconut Coir liner roll
4 metres long x 75cm wide Co-co fibre - Coconut Coir liner roll
Offered by UK Garden Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Coir liner for baskets, 12 July 2013
Very diffacult to cut , coir breaking all the time . I would not recommend it unless you are a professional gardener

Children in the Global Sex Trade
Children in the Global Sex Trade
by Julia O'Connell Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to buy, 25 May 2013
I bought this book after I had borrowed it .Its well written and reached and will be using. It for further study

New Apple iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 3rd Generation & New iPad 4 4th Generation 2012 With Retina Display (ALL Model Versions) PURPLE Multi-Function Leather Case / Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Sunny Savers Screen Protector Shield Guard & iPad3 iPad4 Stylus Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

English Legal System
English Legal System
by Catherine Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good legal textbook, 25 May 2013
This review is from: English Legal System (Paperback)
Fantastic .easy to understand for us academic legal numbskulls .Well worth the money. Lots of information which is clearly referenced.

Skills for Success: Personal Development and Employability (Palgrave Study Skills)
by Dr Stella Cottrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 29 Oct 2012
I purchased this textbook on the advice of my tutor ,I am a very mature student who needs this textbook incentive to keep me progressind

Haralambos and Holborn - Sociology Themes and Perspectives
Haralambos and Holborn - Sociology Themes and Perspectives
by Michael Haralambos

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 10 Feb 2012
Advised by tutor to buy it has been invaluable writing my essays. I would advise any student doing criminolgy or sociology to check this book out.