Profile for j goodman > Reviews

Content by j goodman

j goodman

MunkiMix 10mm Stainless Steel Enamel Studs Earrings Round Black White Football Black & White Checkered Charm Elegant Women
Offered by MunkiMix Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Football Crazy!, 2 Aug 2014
I love this product..I am a big Football fan so I thought these would be a nice touch to add to my collection of football memorbilia.This product is fun and helps finishes off an outfit..Any chance of a version of this product being a nose stud?

Zest St Georges Red & White England Flag Heart Shaped Earrings - Pierced Ears
Zest St Georges Red & White England Flag Heart Shaped Earrings - Pierced Ears
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love England!, 2 July 2014
I bought these as a gimmick to wear whilst watching The England Football team!I am quite patriotic so will wear on St Georges Day!

Flower Pot Men Garden Ornament Bill
Flower Pot Men Garden Ornament Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Bens Mate Bill!, 12 July 2013
I Bought with the above item..for a bit of fun..Bill was in perfect condtion and i love the little Hands & Feet.so cute.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben, 12 July 2013
I Purchased this item as a gimmick..I had bought a very large flower-pot so thought it would be amusing to habe 'bill & ben flower pot men!I was however s bit disappointed that 1 of the Arms..(right) had been broken in transit.

Price Tag [feat. B.o.B]
Price Tag [feat. B.o.B]

5.0 out of 5 stars Price Tag!!, 11 April 2013
I really like Jessie J as an artist and this was a song that i had been meaning to purchase for a while..It's release date was November 2011...The start of the track is a little explicit,but nothing to really complain about..

Spearmark Football 3d Pendant
Spearmark Football 3d Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Footy Fantastic!, 11 April 2013
I purchased this product to put the finishing touches to a Chelsea fc themed bedroom..I had looked in various other outlets for such a product but had been un-sucessful...The shade is very neat.,and is easy to fit.Would recomend to a friend.

Nikon COOLPIX S3100 Compact Digital Camera - Silver (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool camera., 16 Mar 2012
I purchased this as a gift for myself.The camera is easy to use and it takes lovley sharp photographs.As it is so compact it fits easily into a pocket so there is no excuse for missing out on memories!..wherever or whenever they occour.!The software is easy to download onto the computer also..I would definatley recomend this product.

Carlo Ancelotti The Beautiful Games of an Ordinary Genius: My Autobiography
Carlo Ancelotti The Beautiful Games of an Ordinary Genius: My Autobiography
by Paolo Maldini

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Carlo, 29 Nov 2011
This Book is great.You get an insight into a brilliant Football Manager,he was also a player.I purchased this as I am a BIG Chelsea fan and I was not Dissapointed.I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good autobiography..It is easy to read and a book that you can just read when you get a few minuets to yourself.This would make an ideal christmas present.

The Elephant to Hollywood: The Autobiography
The Elephant to Hollywood: The Autobiography
by Michael Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 7 Dec 2010
I purchased this as a Christmas gift.The person who I bought it for likes a good book to read over the winter and Micheal Caines' book was an ideal gift!