Profile for J. Wray > Reviews

Content by J. Wray

J. Wray "Noonie" (ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Schwarzkopf LIVE Salon Style 5-8 Hazelnut Brown
Schwarzkopf LIVE Salon Style 5-8 Hazelnut Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 15 May 2014
I have used this product several times... I find it doesn't over colour my hair as some products do ...it is the only one I would say does give the colour it describes

That Woman: The Life of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor
That Woman: The Life of Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor
by Anne Sebba
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 29 April 2014
Good read if you have any interest in her life...I read it in one go so it had me held...

ClimaxDigital VCAP302 USB 2.0 VHS to DVD Converter/DVD Maker-easy way to convert and edit your VHS video Tapes to quality DVD. FREE software Bundle includes ArcSoft ShowBiz DVD 3.5, +Support Xbox 360/PS3 colour recording+ upload video to YouTube+XP/Vista 32/Vista 64/Window 7/Windows 8 32bit/64bit**FREE AV cable***
Offered by ClimaxDigital UK (VAT NO: GB948688449)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 29 April 2014
I have copied lots of stuff with this item with the help of an old VCR...I hope my VCR doesn't break down cos got lots more to do its just the time I need

Hozelock Hose End Connector
Hozelock Hose End Connector
Offered by Price Attack Ltd
Price: 2.89

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong item ordered, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Hozelock Hose End Connector
I had ordered the wrong item so can't comment as to its use ...may come in handy for some other purpose

Duronic [Black] VC600/B Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac 800W (MAX) Vacuum Cleaner - includes Floor Head & Crevice Tool - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cracking piece of kit, 26 Feb 2014
What a little smasher...for 20 wow!!...my other machine was slowly dying and I needed something to replace it for my kitchen...was I supprised I even take it into the lounge and whip around in there too....better than getting out my my heavy machine...this is fab and great for doing wood & tiled floors the hand held bit is fantastic for around the skirting boards..I hand terrible trouble with my joints and have serious pain in my shoulder this is a blessing for me...it will be easy to take upstairs too.I was amazed at what it had picked up when I emptied it. so I definately would recommend it.

Poetic Licence Womens Bobbies Bootie Black Boots 5 UK, 38 EU
Poetic Licence Womens Bobbies Bootie Black Boots 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY BOOT BUT TOO NARROW, 26 Feb 2014
This is a beautiful boot I loved it....but sadly too narrow for my fitting I wish they had made it in a wider fit .... but for something different this would have been the one....I love footwear as nearly all women do this would have been a cert in my wardrobe.

Potato Ricer Delux Soft Grip GL02-00-011
Potato Ricer Delux Soft Grip GL02-00-011

5.0 out of 5 stars good and strong, 31 Jan 2014
this item is fabulous I tried the smaller round ones which are good for say two people but for family use this one is the best just please dont be mean with the butter and cream and of course the seasoning

MINI USB VACUUM KEYBOARD CLEANER for PC LAPTOP COMPUTER
MINI USB VACUUM KEYBOARD CLEANER for PC LAPTOP COMPUTER

2.0 out of 5 stars hoped for more, 31 Jan 2014
You cannot argue with the price but; not all the parts fit into the main unit and the scution is poor. Not to be recommended at all.

Aleph
Aleph
by Paulo Coelho
Price: 5.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this book, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Aleph (Paperback)
After reading The Alchemist which was superb... brilliant in fact ....and then reading a paragraph to this one that was included in The Alchemist... I felt complled to read Aleph it was great at the beginning but then it tends to drift off for me maybe I'm not quite ready for this story who knows...I will keep reading but I feel I must go back to get the 'Just' of it...it seems as though I have missed something in it....anyone else with this... or is it just me?...I love his style of writing ....

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Offered by eoutlet-uk
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 20 Dec 2013
another wonderful service provided by Amazon great produce had no problems with it used it before and will continue to do so

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6