Profile for Mr T. Hyatt > Reviews

Content by Mr T. Hyatt

Mr T. Hyatt

HOYA DFK52 (UV, PLC, ND) Filter Kit 52 mm (DFK52) -Quality Filters with a 1-2 year warranty
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Aug. 2013
A handy selection of good quality filters at a great price. The pouch provides excellent neat storage in my camera bag.

Remote Switch Cable Shutter Control with Locking for Olympus SP570,SP560,E400,E410,E420,E510 E520,E620,E-30,EP-1,EP-2 as RM-UC1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 July 2013
Easy to use. Very clear double pressure for focus / exposure followed by shutter release. I find the fit to the connector on my OM-D E-M5 is snug and not loose as reported in some reviews. Great value.

The King's Assassin (Thief-Taker Series Book 3)
The King's Assassin (Thief-Taker Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Apprentice grows up, 19 Oct. 2012
As this only appeared on my Kindle yesterday and I have already finished it, it is clear that this falls into the page turner category. In this book Berren very definitely grows up and, as is usual for the lead character in a Stephen Deas novel, life is pretty tough. Plenty of action all the way through. The only problem is that I am ready for the next one now!!

The MAN WHO WENT INTO THE WEST: THE LIFE OF R.S THOMAS
The MAN WHO WENT INTO THE WEST: THE LIFE OF R.S THOMAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary Work, 7 Oct. 2012
I know little of poetry; I rarely finish a biography. However, I found this biography of RS Thomas absolutely fascinating. For an in depth review of the book look elsewhere, suffice to say that for a man who normally reads pulp fiction I was utterly captivated.

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Watch Cb0030-56E, Radio Controlled
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Watch Cb0030-56E, Radio Controlled

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped for, 11 April 2012
I was delighted with this watch straight from the box. However, I have waited a year to review it and am still as happy today as the day I bought it. I was looking for a watch that was waterproof, did not require batteries and that allowed me to change timezones easily. I travel abroad at least 3 times a month and changing the watch to the local time is really easy and also accurate. The watch has hardly left my wrist in the last 12 months and I wear it while doing the gardening, DIY, swimming, sailing... Despite the careless way in which I have treated this watch the face remains as crystal clear as the day it came out of the box. The watch picks up the synchronising radio signal ok in the UK but I have had less luck in Italy and Eastern Europe. The date is clear and easy to read even with my pretty poor eyesight. All in all a real delight - highly recommended.

Hercules GSP39WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger
Hercules GSP39WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger
Offered by 1to1music

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid & Stylish, 19 Jun. 2011
Well designed solid product. Everything about this product is thought through: the grab works well, the arm swivels to ensure that the guitar hangs straight without putting pressure on the neck. Supplied with screws and wall plugs.
Outstanding!