Profile for Mummyhugs > Reviews

Content by Mummyhugs

Mummyhugs (Cardiff South Wales UK)

Casdon 937 Toy Play Cash
Casdon 937 Toy Play Cash
Offered by Toys and Interiors
Price: 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 22 Jan 2010
This review is from: Casdon 937 Toy Play Cash (Toy)
This product was bought to go with my little girls supermarket ( which was rubbish) and she has had great fun with it. It is teaching her to count and she has become much better since receiving this pack.
Big thumbs up from me and my daughter (5)

Swamp Monsters
Swamp Monsters
Price: 9.44

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment!, 22 Jan 2010
This review is from: Swamp Monsters (Toy)
I bought this for my little boy after our cat knocked over and killed his sea monkeys but it was a waste of time. He is still waiting for the eggs to hatch and has even tried putting food into the water just in case one or two were missed. I've tried making contact with the manafacturer because they state that the eggs are guaranteed to hatch but nothing as yet and i have one very disappointed son. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2011 5:55 PM BST

Simba-Smoby Supermarket
Simba-Smoby Supermarket
Offered by Brands Warehouse
Price: 53.97

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH THE MONEY!, 27 Dec 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Simba-Smoby Supermarket (Toy)
I purchased this for my 5yr old daughter for Christmas but when putting it together on Christmas eve we found it to be very small and flimsy. 1. The till makes noises but cannot be opened, a drawer is added to the actual unit for the money. 2. Most of the food containers are just cheap cardboard, so i didn't even bother putting them together. 3. The scales are just a piece of grey plastic that don't move when weighing food. 4. The space for the food at the checkout is so small, you can only put a max of four items on it. 5. The tower shelving unit wobbles so the products for sale constantly fall off. My little girl is small for her age and she towers over this item. If i could get it all back in the box i'd send it back and get a refund!
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2010 12:27 PM BST

24 Asstd Playfoods
24 Asstd Playfoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 7 Dec 2009
This review is from: 24 Asstd Playfoods (Toy)
I've bought this item as a christmas present for my 5yr old daughter as an added extra to go with her supermarket. When it arrived i thought i'd be disappointed as the box is small but on further inspection i was completely happy with the product. My little girl is a tom boy so everything she plays with has to be kid proof, this food parcel is made of strong plastic and therefore won't break if thrown around the house as i expect it to be. I've looked at more expensive items like this but this one is the best by far.